48: your biggest fan

You're currently getting ready for your first world wide tour.

The only problem is that your number one fan can't come to the shows.

Your boyfriend, Sebastian,  is working on a new film and his schedule conflicts with every show you have.

"Call me when you land, okay?" you tell Seb before he leaves your apartment. He is leaving for Atlanta, and you have a show in NYC tonight.

"Of course... Good luck tonight." he kisses your cheek, and leaves your place.

***

Soundcheck isn't going like you want it to, but you are sure that everything will work out like it's supposed to before the concert that starts in just a few hours.

One of your favorite parts of this tour is that your fans get to come and watch soundcheck. And there is a short q and a following.

"Hi, um, where do you get inspiration to write songs?" one fan asks.

You chuckle. "Usually I use real life experiences. Love songs are the easiest for me to write, of course. Seb gives me a long of verses to use."

The crowd awws, and you laugh again.

"How excited are you to do this tour?" is the next question.

You smile. "I'm super, super excited for this tour. I've opened for a few bands, but only in the US. This is my first international tour, and I couldn't be happier. Except, Sebastian can't come to like any of the shows. His schedule is packed, and he can't find the time to come to one of them. But other than that, this tour is going to be great!"

After the fans filed out of the arena, you head back to your dressing room. You can't seem to sit still while waiting for the time to come so you can go perform.

"Miss (y/n)? It's time..." your security guard knocks on your door.

You take a deep breath  before following him down the long hallway.

Walking onto the stage feels like a dream. The crowd screams as you wave to everyone out there.

After singing a few songs, you take a good look at the crowd.

You can see a few people in the front couple of rows pointing and jumping at something.

You look down in the front row to see Sebastian smiling up at you. "I love you," he mouths.

This really was the best start the tour could have.

really wanted to write something cute, and I loved this idea

-ry❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And don't hesitate to leave a request in the comments or you can pm it to me! I would love to write your ideas or what you want!😛