94: Snow Day

Request: Can you please make one where it's snowing, seb and the reader walking though a park or something like that, and have a snowball fight, then he tells the reader he loves them for the millionth time that day/night?

⤵⤵⤵

"It's freezing, Seb.." you shakily say, trying to wrap your jacket around your body. Even though you know that it's no use. 

"But it's so beautiful out tonight.. Like you," he smiles. 

You roll your eyes, and giggle. "Shut up." 

"It's true, and I love you."  He says for the thousandth time.

The two of you are walking around in the park that is close to your apartment. It has been snowing all day, and Sebastian really wanted to go out and walk in it. Why? You have no clue. But the inner child in you kind of wanted to go outside and play in it as well. 

Sebastian smirks, and then starts walking a little faster, getting to be a few feet in front of you. 

"What are you doing?" you ask. 

He chuckles, bending down and gathering some snow in his hands. He pats it down, and rolls it into a ball. 

"Sebastian, I swear to god, if you throw that at me! I will literally break up with you!" you yell.

He shrugs, the snowball leaving his hand. It hits you right in the shoulder, and you gasp from the cold substance. 

"Sebastian!" you yell again. This time, you smirk, and do the same to him.

Laughter and screams fill the cold, crisp air as the two of you have a little snowball fight. 

After you call a truce, Sebastian wraps you in a hug. 

"I love you..." he says.

"Why do you keep telling me that?" you  ask.

"Because I do. I want, no, I NEED to tell you that I love you. Because I don't want there to come a time where I can't tell you." 

You smile, reaching up and kiss his cheek. "I love you too, Sebby..."

this was cute... I liked this request.

-ry❤

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And please leave some requests in the comments or pm them to me! Anything helps!😛