24: self harm

HELLO EVERYONE! ITS CURRENTLY JULY 15, 2021, AND I HAVE JUST REWRITTEN THIS IMAGINE! I HATED THE ORIGINAL CAUSE ITS WAS CRINGY LOL SO HERE YOU GO

Request #4😛

Request : the reader was cutting because she was receiving hate from Sebastian's fans and she felt pressured and stressed, and that it went on for a while before he finally found out. At first he's upset, but he tries to comfort her and confront the problem

⤵️⤵️⤵️

*trigger warning ❤️*

The cool metal slides against your skin, the metallic colored blood falling on the tiled bathroom floor. You hiss out in pain as you do it again.

A knock came from the door. "(Y/n), babe? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Yeah, Sebby, I'm good," you cover your arm, making the blood stop falling.

But before you can clean the floor, Sebastian opens the door. "What the hell?"

Your eyes grow wide. "I'm sorry..." is all you can say.

You kept scrolling, even though the tears were stinging your eyes. A tear falls onto your phone screen.

"She's a whore."  "Look at her, a home wrecker." "God he could do so much better" "honestly, why is he with her again??"

You throw your phone against the wall, not caring it the screen shatters. You push yourself off the couch, and run to the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

Sebastian squats down to make eye contact with you. "Why?" Is all he asks. "Why do you have to let it get to you? They don't understand. They don't think it's causing you to harm yourself..."

"I'm sorry."

"You're not. If you were sorry, you wouldn't do this."

"I didn't mean for it to happen... but I read them. The comments about me. And it sparked something. I couldn't control it."

"Baby..." Sebastian sighs, finding something to clean the fresh wounds. "I love you and that's all that matters. Please don't do this again. Come to me and we can talk, okay?"

You let out a sob, and Sebastian pulls you close. He hates that his fans are causing you so much harm.

Sebastian wraps bandages around the cuts and helps you to the bedroom. "Get some sleep, I'll be here when you wake up."

A couple hours later, you wake up, feeling a bit better about everything.

"Go check Instagram..." Seb says.

You reluctantly grab his phone and open the app. The first post is a video of Sebastian on his account.

"Hello, everyone. I never thought that I would be making this video. So, it seems like some of you are attacking my girlfriend on the internet just because she is dating me. You don't seem to understand how much your words affect not only her, but me. I don't want to lose her. She's the love of my life, my world. She's my safe place, my home. I don't know what I would do without her. So please, watch what you say online. Words are hurtful and they can do more harm than good sometimes."

The video ends and you look up at Sebastian with tears in your eyes.

"Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I love you and I want what's best for you. So, let's take a social media break for a while. Maybe go on a vacation or something. Just to get away."

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want a request, then comment or pm me what you would like for me to write!

ALSO GO READ THE FIRST IMAGINE I HAVE UP ON MY MARVEL IMAGINES! That's where I'll be writing marvel character imagines (duh). Such as my love bucky Barnes 😆 but the first one is about Bruce banner (but that's besides the point) okay imma go now bye