Chapter 29

*Anna's POV*

Toby took off the blindfold. I was speechless when I saw the sight. It was a beautiful lake with a swing. I hugged Toby. "It's beautiful." I whispered. "Just like you are." He said sweetly. I blushed.

"I used to come here when I was little." He admitted. I gave him a puzzled look. "My family comes to Georgia a lot... We actually own a house around here... I'd come here a lot. I'd think or just clear my head. You're the first person I ever brought here." Toby said while taking my hand.

At this point my cheeks were burning! He took my hand and brought me to a swing. He sat down and then I sat on his lap.

Then Toby spoke up. "Listen, Anna... I know we're young and all... But I love you." I blushed. "I love you too." I whispered. "No, Anna... I love you. Like you're the one... My one and only. I love you, and I'll fight for you. I'll be your soldier, babe." He said with a wink.

I could feel my cheeks burn. It was so sweet. "You are incredible." I smiled. I leaned in to kiss his cheek, but the he turned so I kissed his lips. The kiss ended and Toby had a smirk on his face. "That was lovely, Anna." He said while still smirking!

Then, in an instant he picked me up bridal style! "What are you doing?!" I almost screamed. "Oh, just nothing..." He said getting close to the lake. "Toby James McDonough, tell me now!" I said getting scared.

Before I knew it, Toby threw me in lake! "TOBY!!! UGH, I HATE YOU! YOU GOT MY HAIR WET!" I yelled sadly. Then Toby jumped in and swam over to me.

Toby grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. "Shhh, baby." He whispered in my ear. I just groaned. I started to swim away, but he caught up with me.

"Where do you think you're going?!" He smirked. He grabbed me by my waist and dragged me into the water again.

"Toby..." I said annoyed. "Anna, c'mon!" He whinnied. Then I gave him my best puppy dig face. "Ugh.." I heard him mumble. POINT FOR ANNA!! I smirked as I got victory.

We walked up to the shore hand in hand. Once we were on the muddy area, Toby gave me a piggy back ride. I smiled. "I love you, Toby." I said sweetly. "I know you do, babe." He said cockily.

Toby stopped at the swing. He then gently put me on the ground and then he sat on the swing. I turned and looked at the water.

My thoughts started to run wild. I thought of being on tour with Toby... What happened with Cody... And just about everything.

My thought were interrupted when Toby grabbed me towards him. I sat on his lap facing him. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, Anna?" He said smiling. Like a real smile. I giggled then playfully slapped his arm. "Stop it." I said softly. "No. Listen, you're beautiful. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Nothing can change that. And you know what?" He said seriously. "What?" I said a little scared of his tone. "I love you." He whispered.

With that I leaned in and kissed him. I placed my hands on his neck and his arms around my waist. It just felt perfect. My eyes were closed and I saw sparks flying! I've never felt like this. Toby pulled me in closer.

I broke the kiss an smiled. "Thank you. For everything." I said placing my head on his chest. "Anything for my princess. Anything." Toby said rubbing my back.

I got up and checked my phone. "Toby!" I yelled. "It's 6:30! I'm late for dinner and I have school tomorrow!" I said with a frown. "Don't worry." Toby said getting up after me and taking my hand. "I'll get you home on time, and if you let me, I'd be willing to stay the night with you." Toby grinned.

"If you insist." I giggled. Toby bent his knees and I jumped on his back. We got to my house and had dinner. My parents were glad Toby came over.

"Mom, dad? Can Toby sleepover?" I ask looking back at my parents and then Toby.

"Yes." They say in unison. After I clear up I get upstairs and change. Toby just slips into his boxers.

He lays in bed and I got in right after. I rest mg head on his chest feeling very sleepy.

"Miss food art?" I tease Toby. Hd just smiles and blushes. I take a closer listen to his heartbeat. "Your heart is racing." I whisper.

"That's because I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." Ans Toby leans in for a quick kiss. I rest on his chest again about to fall asleep in his arms watching the stars.

"How amazing..." I think as I fall asleep.

*Toby's POV*

Anna fell asleep in my arms. She's so beautiful. I wish other peoplexould see her wonderful beauty. Everything about her is so beautiful. The way she smiles softly. She looks like an angel.
Wow. Stunning. I'm such a lucky guy to have Anna as my own. Thank you so much, God!
"I love you and I'm never gonna give up on you." I whisper as I kiss Anna's forehead.

I lay down and slowly drift off into this wonderful world.

A/N: that's the end of the book!! I'm sorry it took so long. Super busy. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy. If you really want I can make a second book. I'm not sure yet. Its a busy tome, but if I get enough requests I will. Thank you foe making this book big. I appreciate all the things you do for me; both big and small. I honestly can't thank you guys enough. Thank you so much!!
-A