Chapter 25

*Anna's POV*

"Oh! Hey Anna!" He said putting his hand on me. I slapped his hand off my shoulder. "Boyfriend... Remember?!" I said a little bitchy. "Sorry." He mumbled.

The rest of the time I was just texting Toby. I was so glad he was supporting me. I actually felt really loved. Like no joke.

Finally I got to school. I didn't want to leave Toby. I really want to be with him.

I walk into the school, knowing somewhat of where I'm going. I walk into home room and get settled in. We don't get out lockers until the end of the day. So for the first day, we get agendas, bills (our reward system that's so stupid sometimes), and have to carry our backpack around the whole day. "This is gonna be one LOOOONG day." I thought.

So I found out I have two advanced classes. And of course, same ones as last year. My schedule was general LA, general science, 7/8 math (advanced math class), general reading (a new class everyone takes this year), and advanced social studies. I was never the smartest kid around, but I guess I was okay.

---------------------------------------------------

I walk into my first class language arts and I see... JACOB!!! Are you kidding me??

A/N: SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR short chapter that I'm very sorry for. I've had writers block... But I know what to write about now. I just wanted to update now saying this... I love y'all!! Happy holidays!!! I'll update soon!!