Chapter 28

*Cameron's POV*

I had to do it. I kissed Anna. It was a nice kiss. I had to make those people go away or something. I saw Anna as just a sister, I'm like her big brother. I just did it to protect her. That was the job Toby gave me, so he has to understand.

Finally I got up. I looked at Anna. She was a little shocked but looked understandable. I took Anna's hand. "Nice to meet you all, but Anna and I are gonna go hang out." I smiled then walked with Anna.

*Anna's POV*

Cameron was taking me someplace. I decided to just shut up and follow him. Finally he got us outside.

"Listen, Anna..." He started. "I only kissed you because I hate those girls bother-" I cut him off and hugged him. "Thank you, Cameron. You're like the big brother I've never had." I whispered. I finally let go of him and smiled. Cameron smiled back.

"Get on!" He yelled getting on his knees. I jumped onto Cameron's back and he took me around the school. I just watched everyone staring at me. I didn't like the attention. I hated it. I felt like it got more people to bully me.

Then I felt Cameron tug on my shoes. "Don't listen to them, Anna." He whispered. It made me a little happy. "Thank you big bro bro!" I giggled into his ear.

>>>>>>> End of School Day <<<<<<

I ran to my locker as the last bell rang, Cameron just nearly on my tail. As soon as I got to my locker I just burst into laughter. I had no idea what was so funny but it just was.

I opened my locker and saw a note and gasped. Cameron instantly came by my side. "Hmmm... That Toby boy loves my baby sister, alright... If he hurts you, I'll kill him!" He teased. I stuffed my backpack with everything I needed then took the note. I closed my locker and was on the way out.

Cameron and I were in the limo again. He was on his phone checking Instagram, seeing girls fangirling over him. It was funny. I opened the note.

"Hello, princess. Fun fact: I know this area pretty well because my family comes here all the time. Meet me in "our store" ;)"

I blushed. I picked up the phone and dialed the driver. "Hello, Miss Anna. Where do you need to go?" He questioned. "Starbucks!" I smiled. He drove me there. I told him to bring Cameron to wherever he needed to go and then take the rest of the day off. Starbucks was a short distance from my house, so I could walk.

I get in and I see my favorite drink. The lady asked me, of course, "Are you Anna?" I nodded and smiled. "You've got special boy, sweetie! Have fun." I got the drink and saw the note attached to it.

"Get into a bathing suit and then wait outside. ilysm ;)"

I walked home quickly, just wanting to see Toby. After about 10 minutes I got into my house. I ran upstairs and into my bed room. I threw on my purple strapless bikini top and a white bottom. Then I threw over some white shorts and a grey T-shirt. Finally I pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail.

I walked downstairs then out the door with my phone waiting for Toby. Then I got a call. It was Toby!

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey, babe." He replied. I instantly blush. "You ready?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied while popping the 'p'. "Ok, be there soon." He said. Then he hung up.

I waited about give minutes and he was here in a car. "Hey Anna. There's still one more thing you have to do. Ok?" He asked while taking my hand. "Umm... Ok." I hesitated. "Close your eyes." He smiled. I closed my eyes then felt something soft cover my eyes.

"This is just for caution. Can you see anything?" He asked. "Nope." I said quickly. Toby took my head and lead me to the car. "Duck your head." He said bringing my head down.

I sat down in the chair and I could tell Toby was sitting next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and he squeezed my hand. We caught up. He was back and I was just so happy I was with him.

Finally I felt the car stop. "We're here!" He screamed like a 5 year old. I giggled. Toby let go of my hand and I heard the door on his side open and close. Then I guessed my door open. I heard Toby. "C'mon, Anna. Give me your hand. I'll help you out." He said. I smiled and put my hand out.

Toby took my hand and helped me out of the car. He held my hand and we walked for a while. Finally we stopped. Toby let go of my hand. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and then he started to untie the blindfold...

A/N: Yeah. I hope you guys liked it. The book is probably coming to an end soon. But if I get enough comments saying so, I will write a second book. So from now til the end, tell me if you want a second book. Thanks for all the support. Please vote, comment, and share.
-Anna Wright