Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys! Um I just wanted to let you guys know I updated early for @bye_destiny! Thanks! You've been so sweet!!

*Anna's POV*

I smiled a little knowing I'd see Toby. But boy was I wrong! It was the girl from the picture. I was about to hang up, but she started to talk.

"Ok, listen. I don't care who you are or how you know Toby, but he's mine!" She whisper screamed. I rolled my eyes. I've heard this before.

Then she got next to the sleeping Toby. She went in bed with him and woke him up a little bit. And he... He... He kissed her.

I instantly hung up again and started to cry. Just cry and cry and cry. I quickly got out my phone.

*Riley's POV*

I was so bored. I was watching America's Funniest Home Videos. And then my phone vibrated it. I quickly got it hoping I could be occupied with whoever it was. It was Anna.

(The conversation)

Super Sexy Anna: Hey

CRAY Riley: hey! How's my gurl??

Super Sexy Anna: Umm... That's kinda what I wanted to talk to you about...

CRAY Riley: awww! Tell me!

Super Sexy Anna: it's Toby... I saw a picture of him kissing a girl... And then she facetimed me... And they... They kissed. I thought he loved me

CRAY Riley: it's ok! I promise! Come on the bus tomorrow. We'll get you 10? Plus Toby still had to meet you family remember, but I'll be there do you ok?

Super Sexy Anna: ok. I'm going to bed. I forgot about tomorrow. Now I gotta wake up early! Ugh!!! Haha! Night

CRAY Riley: Night, babe :*

Then I started to go to sleep. Talking to Anna made me feel better.

>>Next Day<<

*Anna's POV*

I woke up at 7. I showered and just thought about everything that happened. Was it a nightmare? But then I heard Nick and knew it was real.

I quickly got out of the shower and put on my favorite new Hollister dress. It was white, mid thigh, and showed a little of the waist. I dried my hair and put on light make up. It was 9:30. I slipped on my flats and got everything ready.

Then I got a text from Riley.

CRAY Riley: Hey. Today we're gonna have some fun ;) just pretend we're into each other and all. We'll see if Toby notices or anything

I laughed and texted him ok. Then he was here. I gave Nick a hug and left. Riley was waiting for me and kissed my cheek. I just giggled.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight? I'm scared to be with Toby..." I mumbled to Riley. "Of course you can!" He said kissing my forehead. I giggled. "Thanks." I said softly.

Riley wrapped his arm around my waist whispering in my ear. He was saying how funny this was gonna be and I couldn't help but laugh.

We got on the bus and I saw Toby I almost burst into tears. Then Riley whispered "Hold my hand. It'll be ok. Trust me." He said sweetly. I nodded.

I took Riley's hand and squeezed it. I guess Toby must of noticed. He dropped his spoon into his cereal. I quickly let go of Riley's hand and ran into his room and locked the doors.

I cried and cried. I grabbed a razor, and cut. It feel good to do but hurt. I quickly grabbed a cardigan and cleaned myself up and went back to Riley.