Chapter 15

*Toby's POV*

I worriedly picked up the phone and answered. "Hello?" My voice cracked. Damn. "Oh my god, Toby are you ok?" Anna asked. I could tell she was worried herself.

I shook my head. "No... I saw you... And Niall... Is it true? I saw you too hug." I said. I almost cried again. "NO!!! Toby! That is NOT true! I love you and you only! I only went shopping with him. He hugged me cause I felt bad he was paying for everything." Anna said. I trusted her. I really did.

"Ok, I trust you Anna." I said with a sigh. "YAAAY!" Anna screamed into the phone. "Well, got to go. Concert tomorrow!" I said sadly. "Oh. Ok. Goodnight Toby, I love you!" Anna said very happily. I smiled. "I love you to the moon and back, Anna. Goodnight." And with that I hung up.

My eyes were heavy. I must've really been tired. I soon feel asleep.

*Anna's POV*

I was sad. I couldn't believe Toby would say that. Even after the ring?! Then that's what hit me... The ring... Maybe we're taking it too far.

I was at home with my friends. We were watching movies. All from romantic to comedy to horror.

What surprised me is, is that Niall is staying over. He took the empty seat next to me. I could feel his eyes burn into me. I wasn't comfortable with him staring at me. At all.

Then what he next did took my by shock. He held my hand. The hand with the ring on it!

I felt him start to rub my fingers getting closer the the ring finger. "I'll be back." I whispered to Niall, then left.

I quickly walked into my room. Then I was just thinking. NOONE knows about the promise with Toby. Soon three minutes turned into ten. I sadly took of the ring, but put it in my special jewelry box. I've never used t until now.

I then ran downstairs back to Niall. Everyone was getting tired and we were just watching some 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.'

I looked all around. There was no room for me... Other than next to Niall.

I cautiously walked towards him. Then I saw him open and eyes to look at me , then opened both of his eyes.

He patted the spot next to him. "Here, sleep on the couch with me, love." He said sweetly. I smiled and took the spot.

I felt weird sleeping sitting up. So then, I decided to put my head in his chest. "Are you ok with this?" I whispered. He laughed a little. I just took that as a yes.

Soon enough I was asleep. The lasting thing I can remember was Niall pulling the blanket over me and Honey Boo Boo going into the store, Shh! It's a Wig.

*Niall's POV*

Anna went to sleep on my chest. Cute. The weir thing was, is that she feels like my girlfriend now. I don't even have one, but I'd sure like for her to be. But that's illegal...

Since Obama and I are mates and his kids loves the band, I could pull a few strings.

Quick enough, my eyes started to sting and I passed out.

>>>>>>>>> next day <<<<<<<<<<

*Erica's POV*

I woke up, hungry. I was really in the mood for cake. Since Anna had left overs I decided to go upstairs and get some.

When I got up, I looked around the room everyone sle- WHOA HOLD YOURSELF!

Is that what I think I see? Anna sleeping... On Niall's chest?! It was pretty weird.

I ignored it thinking it is nothing since Anna is with Toby. I quietly went upstairs and got the cake. I just love chocolate cake.

*Anna's POV*

I woke up to Niall's movement. I turned my head up so I was looking at his face. I saw him looking at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." He greeted me. U playfully hit his arm. "Stop it, Niall!" I begged. "Fine..." I heard him mumble.

I giggled and went up stairs. I changed into some of my new clothes Niall got me. I had to admit, everything he got me was cute.

I walked down stairs and everyone was there. They were all eating pancakes. I just LOVE pancakes. I quickly got two pancakes and looked for a seat. All of them were taken, so I spoke up.

"Will anyone let me sit in their lap?" I said embarrassed. Niall looked up at me and smirked. I smiled and sat on his lap.

I went to kiss him on the cheek, but...

A/N: HAHA! Cliff hanger! And I wrote today cause I have no homework! Yay me!! Might be posting later tonight. I have TONS of ideas! ilygsm! Please vote, comment, and share! Love ya!!

~McDonough