Chapter 13

"So...You are Wendy?"

"Hai, Wendy Marvell."

"I came here to ask you about a doll."

"Okay. Umm... Who are you actually?"

"I'm Juvia. Natsu's friend. This is Gray and Lyon. You already know them."

"Of course..."

"So, Wendy. You lost your favourite doll right?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I feel fine now. Though, a few days after it was gone, I was so upset."

"Who caused it to happen? Gray or Lyon?"

"BOTH!!" Wendy shrieked.

Gray and Lyon laughed sheepishly. A fake smile plastered on each of their faces. Juvia chuckled at their reaction.

"See, Gray? I knew it!" Juvia exclaimed.

>>Time Skip<<

Juvia Pov

I dragged the two boys back to Natsu's manor. Damn... They were so heavy. How much did they weigh? I bet they weigh a ton!

I swiped off the sweat dripping down my forehead after throwing the two boys to the living room. I didn't get to throw that far. Like I said earlier, they were heavy.

Natsu frowned at Gray and Lyon when he entered the room with Lucy. They were both chatting ever so happily. He turned his gaze from them to me.

"Juvia, what's up with them?" He scratched his head looking at them.

"Ohhh. You wanna know? Their're problems are settled." I rolled my eyes. Gray and Lyon's problem isn't really a problem.

"What?!!" Natsu and Lucy groaned.

"I know right? Their more annoying than they could ever be!!"

"HEY!" Gray and Lyon turned to look at us with a glare.

Somehow, we didn't like the fact that Gray and Lyon are better with each other again. It just feels wrong. Not the same.

"So... Um, you going back today right? Gray, Juvia?" Lucy asked us.

We nodded our heads.

"Huh? You're leaving me Juvia-chan?! Naze??" Lyon whined and faked cry.

"Please don't add -chan..." I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah, we leaving ya, what's your problem?" Gray laughed at Lyon.

"Tch!"

~~~~~~

Katsuo Pov

"Where the hell are those two?!!" I shouted in my room, annoyed.

"What the heck did they do?!" Thinking about what they did made me more angry and annoyed.

~~~~~~

"Gray-sama...?" I called out his name when we reached his residence.

"Yeah?"

"Can we um... go by the window?" I said softer than a whisper but luckily he heard.

"Sure."

We did as what I did with Lucy. Gray commented that I was heavy.

"You're heavier, Gray-sama! My arms are already sore coz of you and Lyon, you know!!" I grumbled.

"Oh? But my shoulders are broken."

"Grr!!" I smacked his back playfully.

"Ow, that hurt! You're quite violent sometimes!" He said sarcastically.

I glared daggers at him.

"Anyway, gotta go see Katsuo. You stay here? Okay?"

"O-Of course..." I stuttered at the mention of Katsuo.

~~~~~~

"JUVIA!! RUN!!" A voice called out to me.

My heart pounded in my chest like crazy. The murderer was getting closer to me.

My hand stretched out to grab his hand, the one that called out my name. We ran together away from the drunk murderer as fast as we could.

But we knew that death was coming. Still, we tried our best to run from that one murderer... We didn't care about the dozens of murderers waiting for us once we reached the barriers...

~~~~~~

What was that?!! I screamed in my head. That was the weirdest dream I ever had. And Gray was in it...

Most importantly, how did I fall asleep on Gray's bed?? Why did I?!

Fortunately, Gray wasn't there at the moment.

I forced my heavy legs to the window to admire the stars in the sky. I had sensed that it was already night. Strange, Gray still wasn't there... Did something happened to him?

After admiring,  the beautiful stars in the sky. I looked on the grounds of the manor.

I saw a woman with beautiful, tanned skin, and gorgeous smooth light brown hair walking to enter the manor with a raven-haired man...Gray... Their arms were hooked together.

My eyes widened at the sight of them lauging with each other. I suddenly felt a sharp stab on my heart. My head throbbed. My eyes got misty. I'm getting these strange feelings again. I wad consumed in darkness all of a sudden.

Gray Pov

My lips curled into a smile once I saw her, my best cousin in the world, Lyon's sister, Lyanne Vastia.

(A/N : Pronunciation of Lyanne Vatsia : Lion Vastia or Liann Vastia)

It's strange that her brother's hair is white and hers is brown. Both of their parents hair is either black or brown. Lyon is somehow different.

We hugged each other tightly.

"Oh little Gray-chan!! You've grown!!"

"Don't call me little Gray-chan!!!"

"Why? You like it alot when you were younger!!"

"WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!!"

I hated that part of her A LOT. COME ON!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?! She's 5 years older than me, but looks younger than me.

"Let's go in?" She asked with a smile. I nodded my head.

We hooked our arms with each other and slowly walked into thr manor.

Katsuo stood in front of the manor with a fake grin. I glared at him.

He had always wanted us to be togther. But no. We both refused. She was way older! And yet, she had a boyfriend!

He was always like this. Even after mum died.

____________________________

Here, chapter 13.

Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!!