Chapter 11

Gray Pov

I facepalmed when Juvia ran out of the manor with Lucy.

Why? Why was I so stupid??

"Gray, you shouldn't have shouted at a lady..." Natsu said looking at the television.

"I know!!!"

"You're damn stupid."

I glared at him. "Shut up."

I looked at the ceiling, regretting on what I did. Natsu was right. I AM stupid. More than stupid. I shouldn't do that as a heir. It is wrong...

"You know, Gray..." Natsu started, both of us not making eye-contact.

"What?"

"You know, I think you should stop being enemies with Lyon. And start being friends again."

"What makes you think I will?? It's not like I was the one who did that."

"Actually. Both of you did. Both of you are in the wrong. And Lyon's you're cousin, so you should make out your problems with em'..."

"Ugh, why should I??"

"Because...It'll get worse with Juvia..."

"Just, shut up!! It's like you even know anything about her!!"

"Actually, Gray it's you... We were friends a long time ago.... And... I used to like her..."

"Hah??? Urusai!!"

I dashed out of Natsu's manor and groaned.

Natsu Pov

Lucy...? Where are you...?

I hope you're safe... I hope you'll come back...

The doors of the manor swung open violently. Lucy stood there, emotionless.

"Lucy?"

She suddenly dropped to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Lucy?!" I ran to her and put her in my arms.

"N-Natsu..."

She cried silently on my chest and held om my clothes tightly...

"What's wrong, Luce?"

"Juvia... She... It's all Gray's fault... He's such an idiot!!"

"I know he is..."

"Why? Why did he have to be like that?!!"

"Shh... It's okay now..."

She stared intently into my eyes.

"Arigato...Natsu..."

Juvia Pov

I jolted up from my bed when I heard the doorbell being rung relentlessly. I groaned.

I looked through the peep hole and saw Gray. I gasped. What? Did he know I live here?? Or did he just want to stay over??

I looked out the window, it was going to rain soon. Oh... So he wanted shelter...

"Who is it?" I said in a deep voice through the voice thingy. I don't know what it is. My mother never told me.

"I'm just a stranger. I need some shelter. the rain's going to come down soon. Can I come in?" I heard his voice say.

"Don't you have a home?"

"Yes, I do. But it's too far from here. Please could I?"

"Sure, wait a minute."

I rushed upstairs, took a jacket with a hoody, then rushed back downstairs. I opened the door and welcomed him in.

"Thank you." He sat on the living room sofa.

"And by the way, I know you're a girl. You're too slim to be one." He added.

What?? I hope he doe found out who I am.

"Please, wait a minute. And don't try anything funny."

I went upstairs too look a bit different. I wore a brown wig that I had and put it over my head. I made my eyelashes longer with mascara so I looked a bit different.

After I'm done with everthing, I looked at the mirror. A different girl stared back, only with the same eyes. I smiled. He will never find out who I am.

Gray Pov

The unknown girl went back down, with a smiled plastered on her face.

She looked so radiant... What are you thinking?! Get a hold of yourself!!

"Umm...Would you like a drink?" She asked.

"No thanks... I'm Gray by the way..."

"I'm... I'm... Akira..."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too..."

Akira suddenly fainted. I ran to her and shook her. I guessed I shook her too hard as it looked like her hair fell of her head.

My eyes widened when I saw perfect blue hair replacing it. There, I saw Juvia Lockser.

_______________________

Kind of short :(

Some NaLu

Hope you liked it though :)

Thanks for reading!