Chapter 3

Katsuo Pov

I'm in my room, thinking about my son's new servant. I couldn't help but to think her as Shiko...(A/N Shiko Fullbuster is Katsuo Fullbuster's deceased wife)

I don't like thinking about my wife. It just makes me feel sad and weak. Whoever looks and acts like my wife, usually gets beaten up by me. But if I'm gonna beat up that girl, I have to make sure Gray's not watching.

Normal Pov

That night, Gray and Juvia slept together. Gray slept in Juvia's room. They're arms on each other-- sleeping peacefully.

Next Day

Gray-Sama's sleeping. Better not wake him up. Juvia thought to herself. She silently went to the toilet and took a shot shower.

She wore her maid costume-- a white and black blouse, a white apron, a pair of pants.

She walked silently outside wanting to get some brushes(for cleaning). She met Katsuo Fullbuster on the way to the room where the cleaning stuff are stored at.

"Lockser. Follow me. Now." Stated Katsuo Fullbuster with a stern look.

Juvia just nodded her head and obeyed.

~~~~~~~

"You are..."

"Juvia Lockser."

"I didn't ask!" He struck Juvia's face sharply. Red welts appeared on her cheeks.

Juvia looked stunned. She didn't know why he slapped her.

"I don't want to see you again. Is this clear?"

"I don't understand what you mean, Katsuo-sama..."

Katsuo rewarded Juvia with a punch. Juvia coughed. "I don't want to see YOUR face. Sure, you work for Gray. But make sure I do not see you when Gray isn't around. If I do, you'll get a beating from me. Is this clear?!"

Juvia nodded her head, staring at the ground. "Dismissed."

Juvia walked straight to her room, slamming the door shut. This is how she was treated everytime. Everytime with her master. But this time is the master's father.

Juvia heard her door creak open--revealing Gray Fullbuster.

"Juvia what's wrong? Why are there red marks on your cheeks? How did you get bruised? Tell me!!" Gray said with concern in his voice as he approached Juvia.

Juvia stared into Gray's eyes for a long time. Gray noticed Juvia's sad look. She cupped Juvia's cheek and said, "Well...If you don't want to tell me, it's fine, Juvia."

"I do Gray-sama...But I don't want you to fight with him..."

"So it's a him?"

"....."

"I'm sorry for asking, I'm just concerned. Wait here." Gray stated before leaving Juvia.

~~~~

Gray wrapped a bandage around Juvia's left arm. "There... Now, what should do about those?" Gray stared at Juvia's red cheek.

Juvia's cheek turned redder. "Uh, Juvia?? Are you okay?? Your cheek is redder now!"

"J-Juvia is fine, Gray-sama! And you don have to do anything about my cheek."

"Hm...Okay...But is there something wrong? You seem to have spoke in third person all of a sudden."

"J- I did? Gomene Gray-sama..."

"Juvia, I'm going to my friend's house tomorrow, you're following me, okay?"

"Hai, Gray-sama."

________________________

Hope you enjoyed chapter 3! Thanks for reading my fic. Chapter 4 awaits!