Chapter 2

Juvia Pov

I cleaned Gray's room, humming a tune that my mother used to sing to me... Tears started streaming down my pale cheeks. Memories of that day flashed through my mind.

I remember nothing before that day or after that day. Only that miserable and worst day of my life.

######

"Mum?" I ran towards my auntie's house.

"Mum?!" I shouted, louder.

I ran through all the corridors of the house... I saw nobody. Not even my aunt nor my uncle.

I only haven't checked one room. The Forbidden room. The only room in the house that my aunt didn't allow any of us to go into. The door of the room looked old and creepy.

I plucked up the courage to open the door of the Forbidden room.

My eyes widened. I stood rooted to tge ground looking at the scene in front of me.

The shocking thing was, I saw my mother...not only her...I saw my auntie, my uncle, my father...

All of them...They were...They were covered with blood.

All tied up together...Pale faces...They looked lifeless... Eyes wide open. Blood was dripping from their chins. They're bodies looked twisted...

There was a big gash on my mother's face. She was the only one, who looked really, really pale...

I felt helpless looking at the bodies im front of me. The only thing I could do was cry. Cry and cry.

All of a sudden, I was consumed in darkness...Into nothingness...

######

The door creaked open suddenly, revealing Gray. He then closed the door. He looked at me after that.

He saw my flushed cheeks and my watery eyes. He approached me silently.

"What's wrong Juvia??" He asked with a hint of concern.

"N-Nothing..." I stuttrredstuttered

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Gray-sama..." I said more steadily.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug. I don't know why but I felt more calm. I cried silently on his shoulder. He held me tighter, not letting me go.

_____________________

Wow...Juvia had a really bad past... I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading!