Chapter 1

The young heiress roamed in the streets of Fiore without her parents' permission. She saw her best friend also alone. They chatted for hours until they both had to go home. But they didn't know that that day was the last day, that they could ever see each other again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Gray Pov

"Gray, you better pick a servant today! I don't care what you think. You always make excuses not to." my father, Katsuo Fullbuster, said.

"Yeah, Yeah, Whatever..."

My father, since that day, has always told me to get a personal servant. He always didn't want me to get one. But he's changed... He's no longer the kind and friendly dad I knew.

~~~~~

I was brought to a room, full of to-be servants. I saw a lot of them. Mixed gender. I didn't know to pick male or female. So, I'll just pick the one that looks more hardworking in his/her work.

"No...Nah...No, this one is too bitchy...Is he gay?" I sighed. Finding a servant is going to be hard. Especially choosing a personal one.

"Hmm..." I saw a female servant who caught my eye. She was pale-looking, jas blue hair and looked expressionless. This one will do, I guess...

"I pick number 124." I stated. By the number, you can guess how many servants I had looked through.

The girl walked to me and greeted me.

"Hope working with you is fine, master." She said.

I led her outside and showed her to my father.

"So, you've chosen...Go home now." He grunted.

I nodded my head, taking her to my dark blue, sports car. We took a seat, closed the door, then I sped off.

"Master, what is your name?" My new servant asked once we were inside my mansion.

"I am Gray Fullbuster, and you are?"

"Fullbuster..." She mumbled but I heard. "I'm Juvia Lockser. Nice to meet you, Gray-sama."

We went to my room. I opened a door in there, and showed her another room. She gasped. She was probably fascinated by the room.

"Juvia, you'll be sleeping here. Have you got your stuff?"

"Yes, Gray-sama."

"You can unpack your things here. I'm right nextdoor. If you need anything come to me."

"Uh...Gray-sama, isn't it supposed to be me helping you?"

"Nevermind."

"Gray!" I heard my father's voice.

"Yeah?"

"Come here! I need to speak to you!" Jis voice boomed.

"Coming!" I yelled. "Gotta go, Juvia." I whispered.

~~~~~

"So, Gray. How is your new servant?"

"She's fine."

"I hope she doesn't try to run away, like two of our servants." My father said, coldly.

"I'll make sure she doesn't, father."

"Good. Also, I can tell you something now."

"What is it?"

"I don't like her. From the first look. It's fine if you do. But keep her out of my bad side. Got it?"

"I will."

___________________________

Hope you enjpyed the first chapter! Thanks for reading!

My Personal Servant(GruVia)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara