Chapter 4

Juvia Pov

I stared out of the window. I was now in Gray's car on the way to his friend's house. I wonder how is he like. Gray also said that he had a personal female servant.

"Flame-Head!! I'm here!!"

Flame-Head?

"Ah! Ice Queen! Come on in!"

Ice Queen?

"Juvia let's enter." I nodded my head and entered the mansion.

I gasped. "Sugoi..."

"Gray who's she?" The Flame-head guy? asked Gray.

"My servant.  Juvia, meet Natsu Dragneel. His servant, Lucy Heartfilia, will come shortly...Ah there she is."

"Dragneel? Heartfilia?" I mumbled.

"You can go with Lucy," I walked to Lucy.

She led me to her room.

xXx

"My name Is Lucy. What's yours?" She asked me cheerfully.

"I'm Juvia. Juvia Lockser."

"Lockser? I've heard it before..."

"Anyways, I work for Natsu. I actually am the Heartfilia heir but... Since my father's still the heir, I came to work for Natsu."

"I see... Lucy-san?"

"Yeah?"

"How is Natsu-san like?"

"Oh...He's fun. Playful. Charming. Gentleman. Kind. Friendly.  Childish... Something like it."

"Wow...He's a great person."

"I know you're enjoying Gray."

Heat rose to my cheeks. "W-What do you m-mean, Lucy-san...?" I stuttered.

"Well,  he's a nice guy. So I thought you like how he treats you..." Lucy explained.

"Oh...He's too nice..." Lucy and I giggled.

Lucy and I chatted about a lot of stuff.

"You, know Juvia... I kind of like Natsu... I feel awkward when we're alone..."

"Lucy-san loves Natsu-san?"

"L-Like Juvia! Like!!"

"Well...Maybe you should tell him that you like him..."

"No, way... Yet, he's father has arranged him to marry Lisanna Strauss, his childhood friend..." Lucy grumbled.

"Did you say Strauss? Hmm...Sounds familiar..."

"But Natsu doesn't seem to like her..."

"Cool."

"My father arranged me to marry Sting Eucliffe... He was my childhood friend. But I never really liked him more than a friend..."

"Eucliffe-san?"

"You know Sting?"

"Well...I only remembered something about Eucliffes and Locksers. I don't know what happened..."

"Oh. Okay, let's go to the dining room now! It's time for lunch!"

"Okay!" I gave Lucy a warm smile.

She returned it.

_______________________

That's it for Chapter 4! Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading! Don't be a silent reader...