Chapter 6

Juvia Pov

I quickly took my small bag before rushing out of the Fullbuster mansion, with misty eyes. I had received a message from Katsuo...

Well, you enjoying with Gray? Too bad,  cause he's gonna leave soon for a business trip. He's probably leaving you here. I could beat you up all I want.

I can't stand this anymore. I felt like I coyld explode. I didn't belong to the Fullbuster mansion...

I roamed  around the streets of Fiore. All the people looked so friendly. Actually, some. Only the ones that I've seen.

Out of the blue, the sky turned dark, thunder boomed. Droplets of rain crashed to the ground, drenching me wet. I sighed. Great... I tried to find shelter. It took me 10 minutes to find but It felt like an eternity.

Gray Pov

I wore my jacket and took my cap before rushing out of my mansion to search for Juvia.

"Where are you going, Gray?" My father asked with a smirk before I could leave.

"Shut. Up. Katsuo." I gave him my scariest death glare before leaving.

He looked shocked at my reaction.

xXx

"Juvia?" I shouted her name. "Juvia?!"

The rain suddenly came pouring down heavily. I was soaked to the skin. I grunted. Today of all days?!

I hope Juvia would be alright. She is probably looking for a shelter now.

"Juvia?!" I shouted again. I guessed it was useless shouting her name. I ran around Fiore to find her.

I heard a few moans coming from a shelter. I ran towards the shelter. My eyes widened. I saw Juvia freezing on a chair under the shelter. Her eyes were closed shut.

I approached her and called her name.

"Juvia...Open your eyes..."

She gasped once she saw me. "G-Gray...s-sama..." Her voice broke.

I carried her princess-style then put my cap over her head.

"W-What are you d-doing, G-Gray-sama?"

"You can close your eyes now... Everything will be okay..."

I wondered if I should go back to my house... There's stupid Katsuo there. Hmm. Natsu's? Yeah, that's great. He's manor is nearby...

Juvia Pov

I saw Gray in front of me once I opened my eyes. I felt surprised that he was there. Did he come to find me? My cheeks turned a little red.

I felt being carried by him all of a sudden. I felt his warmth...I didn't feel cold anymore. He told me to close my eyes... Feeling his reassuring voice, comforted me... What kind of master is he?

I found myself on someone's four-poster bed. It looked like...Lucy's? What?!

"Juvia...Y-You're finally awake..." I heard Lucy's voice.

I turned my gaze to her. She was by the bedside table. Her eyes were misty. Her cheeks were a bit flushed.

"I-I though I would lost you... You were so cold and pale when Gray brought you here..."

"Lucy! Don't cry! Please! Not for me..." I got out of bed and gave Lucy a comforting hug.

"You're a great person Juvia. How can I not?" She smiled at me, wiping her tears away.

"Gray is lucky to have you," she grinned mischievously.

"W-What are you talking about Lucy?!" I blushed.

"Well, then, Lucy..." An eerie grin formed on my lips.

"Yeah?"

"Natsu and Lucy sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!" I laughed. (A/N : Lol)

"J-Juvia!!" Lucy hmphed. "I have to marry Sting remember?" Lucy sighed.

"Don't worry Lucy. It will turn out as NaLu! Not StingLu!" I winked at Lucy.

"U-Uh...W-What makes you think so? Anyways it will be GruVia for you!"

"From his eyes. Umm...Why?"

"You two look cute together."

"But I'm just his servant, nothing more..."

"I support GrayxJuvia. So it will end up as that! If not..." A dark aura surrounded Lucy.

"L-Lucy??" I backed away from the Lucy who was laughing creepily.

________________________

Hope you enjoyed this update! Mind pressing that star if you did? Thanks for reading!♥