Chapter 9

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter (:

Together Again~ Chapter 9

I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED OR PROOF READ SO IF YOU FIND GRAMMER MISTAKE PLEASE IGNORE IT. PLEASE DONT CRITIZE MY STORYY BECAUSE OF SPELLING ERRORS I'LL TRY AND FIX THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I UPLOADED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING A WHILE (: LOVE YOU GUYS xx

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac Point Of View:

As I kept knocking on the door, while Mia was in the bathroom she still didn’t open the door or reply. Okay this was not how I expected to see Mia. I am such an idiot. I should have tried to find her and talk to her alone, instead of meeting her in front of the senior class all staring at us.  And on top of that, her bra was showing which made the situation much worse. Man what did I do?

“Mia please hear me out and open the door,” I yelled out hoping she’d hear me.

I felt someone tap on my shoulders; I turned around startled at the hand tapping on my back. I would have hit the girl standing in front me if I didn’t know how to handle my reflexes. Now I know how Leroy was feeling when I came up behind him earlier.  I look at the girls, she was pretty cute.

She had nice short, curly blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. She was wearing the school uniform. She was pretty short; I was like a foot taller than her. She had a nice body, she wasn’t fat or short. But she didn’t have smile on her face, actually she looked pretty mad. Here I thought she was probably a fan, based on the expression her face, she doesn’t look like she wanted my autograph.

“Uhh hey,” I said with a smile.

Her expression didn’t change, ah man who was this girl? “Don’t hey me, you hurt my friend, and you think she’s going to just let you back in her life, are you stupid? You left her, and there was no one else here for her but me. And now you think you can just waltz back in her life, like nothing happened. And I looked up to you, now that I know the Zac Mia used to always talked about is you, I don’t think I can look at you the same way. As you can clearly see, Mia doesn’t want to talk to you, let alone see you, so please leave her alone, “ she said with a stern look on her face saying I'm not even kidding. 

Wow, I feel like I’ve been just slapped in the face. Trying to take in everything she said wasn’t easy. She spoke so fast, she didn’t even breathe. Mia spoke to her about me but she never told anyone she knew the famous Zac from the most famous Boy Band. Everyone would be her friend because she knew me. She wouldn’t be alone.  She probably never told her friend here anything good about me. No wonder this girl hates me. But who can blame her. What I did to Mia is unforgivable. I hurt her and here I am thinking I can be friends with her again. I feel pretty stupid.