Chapter 7

READ THE FOLLOWING..IMPORTANT!

Hello to my amazing readers... Im very sorry for the wait.. to be honest I didn't think anyone was really interested in my book so I havent been on for a while.. then recently I went on and saw some messages girls asking me to upload the next chapter and I thought maybe I should keep going.. Also my editor has been busy so you might find little errors please message me and tell me where the errors are (:

In this chapter you learn more about Aiden and also What use guys have veen waiting for.. Zac finally meets Mia, but in his point of view.. The next chapter will be Mia's point of view..

I hope you enjoy it and please comment, I dont want to keep writing if Im not getting any readers  so if you want me to keep uploading chapters please help me to get more readers and comments (:

TOGETHER AGAIN: CHAPTER 7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia point of view: Before Lunch.

The teacher was writing on the board. You could hear the marker making that irritating sound. I put my headphones in one of my ears and started copying the board. I looked around the class, everyone doing their own thing. The white wall that surronded the room, the posters on the wall which had Anzac Day on it. Right now where learning about World War 1. There is window to the side of me which led to the oval where the footballers train every Monday afterschool. You could smell the cakes coming out of the oven from the Food Tech class that was right next door. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, which took me out of my thought. I turned to look at the old wooden door, you can see the dust on top of the door, the school really needs to clean the doors. Everyone in the class looked towards the door.

"Come in," said my teacher Ms. Granger. My teacher was wearing a black top with a red cardigan, her brown long hair that just sat on her shoulders, her black high waisted skirt that reached her knees, Ms. Granger looks very young for 30 year old woman. The door opened and the guy I met in the morning came in. He had the cutest smile ever. He walked towards Ms. Granger and gave her a piece of paper.

"Okay class we have a new student today, so I want you all to welcome him to the school, anyone want to volunteer and show Mr. Walter around the school?"

She looked around the class, everyone had their head down. I looked up at the boy, he's smile suddenly began fade away and his hand reached up scratching the back of his neck. You can tell he looked a little embarrassed and nervous. I kind of felt sorry for him.

"I'll show him miss," I put my hand up and I smiled. He looked at me and smiled. His face showed a little relief, but who can blame him.

"Okay Ms. Adams, you and Mr. Walter are allowed to leave class, so you can show him around the school," said Ms. Granger.

The class groaned and heard people saying it was unfair, people slaming there hands on their table with annoyance.

"Well if you volunteered then you would have been excused," she smiled at the class.

Thank god, I couldn't stay here any longer; I grabbed my books and walked to the front of class. They probably thought they had to show him during lunch or something suckers. 

 I looked at him "Come on, let's go before she changes her mind," I winked at Ms. Granger. She was a great teacher; we both got along really well. Well I got along with all the teachers. They really like me; I help out a lot in the school, so I know all the teachers even the librarians and the janitors. I got along with everyone. She laughed. I walked out of the door. The boy followed me; I still didn't know his name.