Chapter 3

Hope you like it!!!

Comment OR vote if you like what would mean a lot :)

Also Tell me what you think :)

 TOGETHER AGAIN~CHAPTER 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac Point Of View: (1 in the morning)

I got out of the taxi and slammed the door, looking back at the taxi while running home, I called out,

"Thanks for the ride," as I wave at the driver, I seem to have stumbled while rushing; embarrassed I pulled myself up ignoring the excessive laughter behind me. Apparently his daughter’s idolizes me, because of that and of course an autograph from me, I didn’t have to pay. I got to admit that being famous has its benefits. But God, people these days, I’m just a human like the rest of the human’s on this planet.

He returned the salute chuckling and drove off. My heart is beating so fast, a thousand beats a second, I’m so nervous. Standing here outside my house, I felt the excitement course through me, waiting to see everyone again. Its 1 in the morning, and no one knows I’m back or even standing at the doorstep, it’s going to be a big surprise to them all. I leisurely walked up to the front door, hesitating for minute, until I somehow overcome the intense nervousness building inside of me and rang the doorbell. I heard the footsteps of someone inside walking down the stairs. I quickly fixed my jacket, smoothing an invisible wrinkle on my shirt and ran my fingers through my hair, trying to look presentable and not looking like I had been sitting in a taxi for hours.

The door abruptly opened. It was dark, so I couldn’t see a thing or who it was standing before me. I heard the turn of a switch and then there light beamed identifying to me the person in front of me, my beautiful mum. She looked at me for a second trying to remember and then I knew she probably didn’t recognise me, I’ve grown taller now, I gained some muscles, I changed my hairstyle. I’m not the little skinny boy that left her a year ago. Her eyes widened and became watery; she looked at me with disbelief. The smell of her perfume hit me like a slap across the face. I felt so happy, I felt like I was home again.

"Hey mum," I greeted, breaking the silence between us.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks, I can’t bear seeing mum cry, I stepped up to her and wrapped my arms around her small figure, remembering my mum’s comfort when I was young. I’ve grown taller, so mum next to me was a little thing, I needed to bend down to her level to hug her, I put my face against her hair remembering the smell of roses and honey, and it’s so good to be home. She hugged me back tightly. After a minute I let go of her and looked in her eyes. I stared deeply into her eyes which reflected my own, with the same colour.

"So, where are Dad and Mel?" I inquired. Mum turned towards the stairs, yelling out my dad and sisters name. My dad came running down with a bat in his hands, a frantic look on his face and this girl following behind, with the same expression, she looked beautiful and all grown up. My dad ran towards the door, getting ready to swing his bat at any intruder.

"What’s wrong?" he questioned mum, looking at her worriedly. Forgetting someone was at the door, when his whole attention was on my mum. Then mum tried to mumble something, it didn’t come out right, neither dad nor my sister, who had her back to me understood. Mum just looked in my direction, and soon followed dad and my sister. Their mouth agape, my sisters face was priceless, dad’s face filled with shock and joy.

"Zac?" my dad spoke. I looked at him with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey dad," I said. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He returned the hug holding me tighter then I was. I turned to my sister next, she took a step back, revealing myself from head to toe for her inspection. I was worried, she probably didn’t recognise me, and I left her young. She smiled and ran up to me, wrapping her hands around my waist hugging me tightly.