Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Hope you like it (: Vote and Comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia Point of View

The next day has been quiet, neither Elle nor Aiden have spoken to me about the notes from Zac. And I'm thankful because I really didn't want to hear or talk about Zac. Although it's kind of hard because that's what everyone only speaks about at school.

It's been a week since I last spoke to Zac. I've seen him in class and the cafeteria but I try as much as I can to avoid him. He's tried to talk to me but I keep brushing him off. You might think I'm a bitch but I just can't talk to him. Every time I do it brings back too many memories and memories I don't want to remember.

I'm currently sitting in the cafeteria with Aidan and to my surprise none of the cheerleaders have tried to take him away from me. It's probably because they haven't noticed him since Zac is here. His all they want. I kind of feel sorry for him because they never leave him alone. Every time I see him he has one on each side of him. And let me tell you, you can most certainly tell he doesn't want them there.

I am so tired right now, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Last night I couldn't sleep, for some reason I was so energetic but I don't know why. I just stayed up and finished all my home work and even did my chores so I didn't have to them in the morning. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to stay up. Maybe I should just close my eyes for a little bit and get a minute rest.

"Boo!" I felt my heart literally stop and my body reflex just go into action and hit who ever was behind me. To my surprise it was Leroy, I was definitely not expecting to see him. He's been hanging out with Zac ever since he came back. He must have told him to come here and try to talk to me. Great.

"Damn girl, how hard do you hit!" he asked rubbing his stomach. I looked at Aiden and he was laughing. It was so contagious I started to laugh.

I looked back at Leroy and motioned him to sit next to me, it's the least I can do. "Sorry Roy," I said moving a little to make room on the bench.

"I shouldn't have came behind you like that, so I should be the one saying sorry," he apologised taking a bit of chips out of my dortio packet. I slapped his hands away from my dorito packet, no one touches my food. Yeah I can be mean somtimes but who wouldn't be if someone was stealing yuor food!

He looked at me holding my chips and I took it off him, "Mine!" I snapped. I can hear Aiden laughing at us. Roy's face is pretty funny, his face expression is like someone just slapped him. Which I did but like not on the face if you get what I mean. No? Never mind.

"So what's up?" I asked him giving him my packet of dorito. I'm kidding, I'm not that mean. I just like teasing them. Their expression is always priceless because they don't expect me to be that mean and blunt.

"Nothing, why is it when I come people think there's something up?," he argued offended by my question, looking at Aiden trying to look for some back up here. "What if I just wanted to come and just say hello."

"Well okay hello," I spoke looking at him with a weird expression. We all know he's here for a reason.

He looked at me not sure what to say and that made me laugh. "Hey," he greeted back smiling. I looked at him with a question look. Is he serious?

He looked around the cafeteria, like I wasn't right in front of him. "Okay I didn't just come here to say hello," he pleaded looking back at me. See I knew it. "Zac is miserable! He's apologized for leaving you, how many times does he have to apologies before you start talking to him again?"