Change 18

Sorry it's taking me so long to update! I just have a really busy life. Hopefully I'll get better with my uploads xx Enjoy!

WARNING: Not Edited!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 18

 Together Again

Mia point of view:

“Hi Mia,” a girl I think her name was Clair called out to me as I was walking to the cafeteria.

It’s been a week since Zac and I have come to terms with our friendship. Everyone’s been surprisingly treating me really nice and kindly. April and Tiffany haven’t really bothered me at all but just give me death glare if they see me.

 “Hey,” I replied with such a lame wave. I don’t really know how to greet people who used to hate me and then all of sudden now like me.

“Wow everyone’s been treating you like a queen,” teased Elle bumping our shoulders together.

I scoffed, “No way, they’re just being nice because they’re scared of Zac or they’re probably just using me to get closer to him.”

“Or they could actually really like you for you,” Elle said as she pushed the doors open into the cafeteria. I looked around to the canteen area hoping there was still more hot food left. Unfortunately at our school everything is first in, first serve and now were 15 minutes into lunch. So you can imagine that most of the food is all gone.  But I mean why am I complaining, I don’t think I have enough for any of the hot food. I decided to grab an apple and water bottle.

“Hey Mia!” I looked around to see who called my name and I saw it was Zac. He was already seated at the table with Leroy and Aiden. Huh I wonder if they spoke to each other. For some reason I don’t think Zac likes Aiden much.

“Hey guys,” I sat down next to Zac and placed my tray on the table.

“Don’t tell me you’re on a diet?” Zac asked as he arched one of his eyebrow and his forehead creased. I felt angry at how he would just jump to conclusions but I mean how can you be mad at a adorable face like his.  I just called Zac adorable; okay I’m so weird. I need to stop thinking about Zac like that.

“No I’m not, I’m just not hungry, “ I replied looking at my tray and then looking at his. He had a delicious lunch, a salad sandwich, orange juice, mars bar, and packet of Doritos. What else can you ask for? I looked back at mine before anyone saw me salivating over his lunch.  Who cares, apples are just as delicious and healthier, right? I took a bite out of it and turned to look at Zac. He still had that concerned look on his face; I smiled and just continued to eat my apple.

“So are you guys ready for camp? Not long to go, I can’t wait!” Elle beamed and jumped up and down in her seat. I laughed; she is honestly the best person and always knows how to change the subject knowing I didn’t want to talk anymore on the subject.

Zac smiled at her excitement and asked, “ What camp? I wasn’t told anything about a camp?”

“Oh every year we go on a camping trip with our year level, this year being our senior year we get to choose where we want to go,” Elle informed Zac about the camp but I just looked at my water bottle. I don’t like talking about camp; believe it or not it always depresses me. You might ask why, it’s because I’ve never been to one. Elle always goes to camp and when she comes back she tells me everything that’s happened. Every year she tells me she’s not going if I wasn’t going but that would be so unfair. Camping is the best thing that happens during school. I always persuade her to go; I tell her I need to know what happens there so she can be my spy. She always buys it. But one day I’ll get to go camping even if it’s not during school.