Together Again

Hey "Together Again" is a great book, there's so much themes in this book, such as LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, COURAGE, HEART BREAK, and so much more... ENJOY READING... This is my first story...

I don't care about who gets most vote or comments, I just want people to read and enjoy my book and tell me what they think, don't be shy to tell me what you think good or bad :) but I hope its good ;)

A picture of the boys on the right----------------------------------------------->

TOGETHER AGAIN~ CHAPTER 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac's Point of View:

Sweat beaded across my entire forehead, heat seemed to swarm around me. I'm not sure if it was from the weather or the heaters, but I had the strongest urge to find a pool and dive in just to cool off.

Never have I felt so much passion. Today I sang my heart out, and I didn't stop moving. I kept running around on stage and jumping with the audience. Watching the audience dance to my voice made me feel so alive, I felt so good about myself. The light in the eyes of my fans made me feel so confident about myself, it made me feel like nothing will drag me down and no one will make me feel lost or nervous.

My first concert, I felt so nervous to the point I wouldn't go on stage. I was force onto stage, and I just froze. I looked over the thousands screaming fan and they all had confidence in me. That's when I knew people believed in me. Till that moment, I knew I could achieve great things in life. I knew that I can give something to put a smile on their faces all day long. They're no words that can explain my feelings. The tingly feeling that I feel through my whole body, the crazy butterflies flying in my stomach and the beat of my heart that was so fast you lost count after five.

"That was the best!" I cheered, as I walked through the two flinging doors, shoving them open, and followed by the boisterous boys. I felt my heart skipping fast and felt like doing a back flip. It felt unreal. I love performing and singing in our concerts. I could still hear the audience scream "JAWZ,JAWZ,JAWZ!" The three boys in front of me had a huge grin on their face, I guess they feel the same way.

"Yeah, it was the best, but that was our last concert together," replied Will, with a doleful look. Will had long, straight, dark blonde hair. Will has blue eyes, but not just any blue, it was a colour you would have never seen in your life. You probably think I sound gay but don't worry I'm not, I just like to describes things with a lot of depth in it. No wonder he has millions of girls staring at him all the time. He was the youngest out of the four of us. We never treated him different though, he was like our little brother. He's from London so he had a british accent, we'd tease him at times, but he never really got offended because we all teased each other but nothing serious.

"Don't worry, we'll be back," I answered, trying to lighten the mood .

"Yeah, but don't miss me too much," bragged Jason, as he slumped down on the couch in our change room. Jason had deep, black hair, it was so black I've never seen anyone with such dark black hair before, and it was natural. His hair was always spikey, he never flatten his hair ever. The funny thing is it was naturally straight so it stood up sometimes with out using any gel. His dark, black hair brought out his light, green eyes. It was also a colour so light that it almost looked like it was light grey. His eye are his best feature, no wonder these girl's adored him. He was the tallest one out of us.