Chapter22 She's A Heartbreaker Through And Through.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. A long chapter, for a long wait :)

Chapter22 She's A Heartbreaker Through And Through.

____Jacob's POV____

I bolted past the few students chatting in groups, not knowing which way my feet took me. My good hand was clenched in a fist and my jaw tight.

Anger, frustration and disappointment clouded my judgement as I speed-walked away from her.

"Jake!"

I flinched.

You can call me Jake, I don't mind. Afterall you're very special.

A firm hand clasped onto my shoulder, spinning me around.

Pale, grey eyes stared back at me. "What the heck is your problem? Atleast hear me out."

Shrugging her hand off the shoulder I tried to compose myself. My conversation with Kyler springing back in my head.

She hasn't given me a reason not to trust her.

It was time to end everything for the better.

"Ashley Howards. I don't want anything to do with you ever again."

The sharp voice dashing out of my mouth sliced right through her strong posture, making her flinch backwards.

Without waiting for a response I walked out of the school gates.

Hopefully this time... I won't regret walking away from her.^

~*~*~THREE DAYS BACK~*~*~

____Kyler's POV____

I slammed the pad of my thumbs against the abused buttons of my controller, pausing only occassionally to slurp down the liquid from a can of coke.

"Ky, did you call me here just so I could witness your butt getting kicked at Mario Kart?"

Shooting an icy glare in Jacob's direction I focused my eyes back on the screen, determined to win. "Watch your a*s Yoshi."

"I really think that you should watch yours."

A small dude, about ten I'd say in all of his punk jewels' glory and baseball cap was watching my game.

"Buzz off kiddo," I told him, keeping a narrow eyed gaze at the huge screen.

"Yoshi always wins. You should've chosen him." He said philosophically.

Heck, do I even know this kid?

"Luigi isn't all that bad." Jacob leapt in to defend me.

Soon a debate broke out between the three of us as to who was the best.

"I'm telling you he's the fastest-"

"No, no, no. You've got it all wrong-"

"Hmm, I tell you the kid's got a point and-"

"Sh*t!" I groaned as the first one to cross the black and white checkered band wasn't me.

The ten year old to my right popped a candy in his mouth, big blue eyes sparkling in smugness. "Told ya."

The four foot man shook his head at me and Jacob disapprovingly, like we were too pathetic to even exist and skipped away towards the snack bar.

With an annoyed grunt I reached for my card, only to have my hands swatted away by Jay.

"Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you keep playing till the video game actually starts pitying you."

I swear Howards' sarcastic powers have transfered onto him.