Chapter11 Because The Goody Always Skips With The Badass.

____Jacob's POV_____

"Just wait and watch." she smirked and accelerated the car to full speed as we made our way out on the road.

This girl is sure crazy and knows how to wrap the world on her little finger. I mean she convinced me, ME! to DITCH school! And here, I didn't even know that was possible.

"For the hundredth time in the world. Slow down! Will you?" I protested. This was just what she did in the morning on our way to school and I should've taken THAT into consideration and not cocme with her. But what could I do? Obviously no guy can stand it when it come to his manliness getting teased and made fun of.

'You should be clever than that Jacob'

Yes, I should be.

"You shouldn't be asking for stuff which you know will never happen." Ashley spoke in response to my previous question as she geared up her car, or to put it correctly her mom's car, even more.

There was no use, in trying to get her speed ON or even CLOSER to the speed limit. Nope, not even the slightest hope.

"Fine. But atleast tell me where are we going? You're not taking me to some unkown dinner or to the beach right? and do back storys for that matter?"

"Do you even hear yourself? This isn't a cheesy book or a chick-flick. Now I seriously doubt on your DUDENESS." she chuckled, her eyes never leaving the road. I knew she was amusing herself and having fun at my cost so, for the rest of the ride, I kept quiet.

A few minutes later we pulled up at a mall.

Wait. What? A mall?

"Are you serious? This a mall!. You made me ditch four classes of school just to hang out at a mall?!" I was so annoyed by now.

"Get off," thats what was said, before she locked the car and began walking towards the infrastructure which all guys hate with a passion.

Window shopping, carrying bags and roaming around doing all the girly stuff was just not my thing. Any man's thing for that matter. I was not spending hours over here with her. No freaking way!

"Are you coming or what?" Ashley called out from ahead of me.

I quickly walked towards her. "I'm not coming with you."

"Yes you are." she said.

"Your purse and phone are at school." I stated simply.

She patted the pocket at the side of her skirt and said "I don't have my purse. But I do have my phone." She sure looked like a tennis player in that outfit, a cap was all that was needed. It did look cute though.

"But how will you shop? Surely, your Uncle doesn't own those stores in there?" I told her, crossing my arms over my chest.

"No. Definitely not. But my friend, whom I most generously helped out not long ago, does own his wallet." she smirked.

"Oh.No.Don't tell me you're thinking what I don't want you to think." I said, getting suspicious.

"Absolutely. You'll pay for me and don't worry I'll return you when we get back."

I really don't have any problem when you ask me to pay for a girl who has FORGOTTEN her money at school while SKIPPING and who also helped me. But things get a bit complicated when that girl happens to be none other than Ashley.

She thinks she can make me do whatever she wants to? Never. I already undergo a lot of girl torture from mom and Anna (my little sis) which includes coming to the mall with them, carrying their bags to watching the kind of movies they watch. Well, I fall asleep halfway though.