Chapter4 Don't Tell Me She's The Daughter Of A Supermodel Now.

___Jacob's POV___ (Yesterday--

Night of the accident)

I was returning from the general store, which was a few minutes walk from my new house. It was 10:45 at night but the roads were completely deserted. I really didn't want to step out of the house, it was only 2 hours since our flight landed here. The furniture and our lugguage was already taken care of, but mom wanted me to get some stuff from the store. It wasn't more than five minutes of walking when I saw a girl walking or I should say trying to walk, in front of me. And was she gorgeous?! I was practically dragged towards her faster than I was walking, by my stupid testosterone. Her back was towards me, I couldn't see much of her face. Since was walking in the path of my house, I didn't feel THAT guilty that I was following a girl I didn't even know. She was probably returning from a party or something, judging by the tight black dress she was wearing.

Her wavy blonde hair fell perfectly just a little above her hips and it looked like she was drunk. It's not like I'm a player or something or a desperate hormonal teenager. I normally keep my distance from girls especially if they are known sluts and their favorite passtime is breaking hearts and the trust others have in them. But dude!! even I'm a guy for crying out loud!! It's just that...I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was something else.

Just when I was busy checking her out, I saw a car speeding towards her through a blind turn. My reflexes quickened, I screamed my lungs out "NO!!" and jumped in between her and the car. Everything seemed to occur in slow motion, though I didn't know her, I felt like trying to save her......just for humanity's sake. Since she was crossing the road and I was walking behind her to the left, when I jumped in, I sat on my knees on the road and my arms were around the girl for a second just before I pushed her away from the rushing vehicle,my left arm was smashed by the car and I heard a couple of my bones break. I screamed in pain. But it didn't matter at that time since all was thinking was....maybe these are my last moments on earth. I was scared to the core. Thankfully she wasn't hurt much since I pushed her out of the way and she landed on her right side just a few feet away. By the time I had managed to jump in, the driver was trying his best to pull up so as to not run over us. Since it was a pretty dangerous turn and the car was over the speed limit, the driver had to turn the vehicle over and over again.

The car was away from us, then it hit the lampost but we were saved. I thanked God for not letting the car run over us!! I wanted to beat the shit out of that insane driver but I didn't, practically for two reasons. One, my left arm was possibly fractured since it hurt a lot and the second reason was the pretty angel who was partially passed out in my arms. It was all ohh.....so dramatic but the situation had to be taken care of.

The driver came out of the car running towards the both of us. We were on the ground by now and I was making sure that the girl was only passed out and not dead. The chauffeur (driver) was now releasing a long stream of cuss words from his mouth at the sight of what he had done. "Can you stop doing that!!" I growled at him, even though I was awfully in pain."I am soo soo sorry kiddo, the car just wasn't in my control and.......do you know this girl by any chance?" He asked. I nodded my head for a 'no'. "Okay, but my car.....its totally wrecked. I wish I hadn't been that drunk. What if there were more people on road and I would be charged for killi....." he stopped rambling as soon as I gave him a death glare. "Yeah your right we should...um.....take her to the police....and they'll find her family", that's what that man understood by my stare "And.....ohh f*cking shit!! Your arm...it's bleeding! Let's get her to the cops safely then I'll take you to the hospital. Don't worry kid you'll be fine", he said giving me a sad, apologetic half-smile.

Soon we were at the police station in his partially wrecked car while the unkown girl was on my lap. I couldn't help but stare at her features, her eyes were light grey if I can remember the time I saved her when she was partially unconscious, her apple blush on her cheek bones, her pale white skin, the way her hair was falling on her front and her pink lips which would feel so soft if.........