Chapter10 Witch-ier Than The Trix, Cause Hey, Payback's A B*tch!

___Ashley's POV___

I wish we had four to five long classes per day and not eight short ones. Its just too tiring and boring, no doubt.

Even though I'm only past by three out of which I didn't attend one due to detention, I'm pretty exhausted, mentally.

Oh my, how could I forget about my prank?

Everly must've already told Jasmine to get that drug which I needed.

"Um...are you okay?" Jacob asked. "What?" I questioned back, not really knowing what he was talking about.

"You just smiled devilishly at your blank notebook." he explained.

I peeped into his book which was indeed filled with numbers and variables unlike mine. Poor boy, I forgot about him, thinking about my plan. He was writing the notes all by himself, trying to scribble with his right hand when he's used to the left.

"Oh. I was just thinking about my plan for today." I stated, as innocently as possible. Jacob was defiinitely not convinced with it. But he just shrugged and went back to math. I offered him some help with the writing part but he declined, saying he needed to put up with it and I'd already helped in enough. How nice of him, I could help him out in the next class maybe.

I was dying to put my thoughts into action for my sweet-revenge. My expressions sure looked like one of the Trix from Winx Club. I used to watch it till the fifth grade only, but if you give me a quiz on that I'll score full marks.

Apparently, I had convinced my best friend to ask Jasmine whether she would get a CERTAIN drug from his father's Medical Store. Eve quickly knew that I was upto no good but we desperately wanted to get back at Flavia.

Jasmine didn't have a clue as to the effects of that little stuff she sneaked from her father's store. Neither did she know that it was my idea otherwise she wouldn't do it. Never.

So, my plan was to put that stuff into that witch Flavia's food and see the fun. Then, I along with a few trustable rule-breakers of the school were going to vandalise her locker!

Wohoo!! I'm super excited. I just hope all goes well and she has the worst time of her life.

No one gets away after ripping Ashley Howards gym shirt, leaving her to take the wrath of her gym teacher and pushing her into a guy's changing room only with a bra on and that too on Kyler Johnson out of all the people.

I had dozens of exes. But he was the first and the boyfriend I hated the most, but at the same time, his I LOVE YOU stupidness was the most sincere I had expereinced ever.

I shook my head and dismissed the thoughts. He was not to be forgiven, even if it was not exactly HIM who ruined my life.

The bell rang signalling the end of math and the start of the next class. Biology. I really didn't know what I was doing in Bio. I sucked at it.

Packing all my stuff, I picked up my bag and slung it on my shoulder. Eve got up too, and started walking towards the door with Jacob following behind. "I'll see you at lunch." she smiled and I nodded, smiling in return as she walked to her next class. I tapped Jacob on the shoulder to get him out of his thoughts. Geez, that guy was always thinking and zoning out. After he blinked a few times and looked at me, I waved my hand and instructed him to follow me to Biology.

Seriously, I never thought Jacob would be into Bio, he seemed more like a technical person and he was even joining the techno club later, today.

We entered the class and I took a seat in the middle, Jacob seating himself behind me. I hated a guy constantly hanging out with me, not that I hated Jacob but, it just wasn't like ME. Plus, not to forget the viscious eye glares I get from all the girls, well more than the usual. I mean, seriously? Jacob is good-looking but that doesn't mean you start pouting your lips for no reason and open up a button or two of the front of your shirt. That's too downmarket.