You're Scared Of A Spider

Deacon

He was sitting on the couch in the rundown home you guys were staying in. He was starting to drift off when the sound of you screaming made him jolt up. You never screamed like that so he was armed and quick to run into the room you were in. When he found you though he dropped his weapon and screamed too when he found out why you were terrified. There sitting on the wall was a tiny orb spider.

"It's gonna kill us! Run!" He said then ran out of the room.

"Deacon! Wait! Do something with it! Don't just run!" You shouted, but he was long gone.

------

MacCready

It was midnight and Mac had been fast asleep. Well, at least he was until you shook him awake and yelped at something on the wall that he couldn't quite see.

He turned to you and groggily said, "What's wrong,(name)?"

"The biggest fucking spider ever is on the wall!" You said to him.

His face then turned into a look of annoyance, "That's it? You woke me up for a spider?"

"Umm.... Well yeah," You replied.

At that point, Mac flipped over and went back to sleep despite you trying to make him get rid of the spider.

------

Nick

He was at your house for once. You guys were just lounging around, talking about nothing in particular. When you suddenly jumped up and screamed.

"Spider!"

"Spider? Where?" Nick asked you.

"There!" You pointed at it the got ready to squish it. Nick stopped you though.

"No! Don't hurt it! Most spiders aren't deadly. There's no need for you to hurt him," He told you.

He gently chased the spider into his hand then got onto his feet. He went over to your front door the placed the spider down safely.

-------

Oswald

He is a 200-year-old man. Absolutely nothing scared him anymore, so when he saw you scream and jump away from a tiny spider, it confused him.

"Ummm.... (name)? That spider is not gonna hurt you. Stop what you're doing, it's annoying,"

"But Oswald! It's so creepy and crawly!"

"Stop,"

-------

Piper

You walked into her office one day to see her on her knees and just staring at the floor. You were about to make a joke about how you're glad she found Jesus because she needed him, but you found out what she was looking at. There was a black widow in the middle of her floor. You were about to scream, but she noticed and bolted up to put her finger against your lips.

"Shush (Name), I'm trying to study him. There aren't many spiders out in the wastes and I could write an article about this one if I watch him long enough," She said then went right back to what she was doing.