Kidnapped

Requested on Tumblr: Could you do "What are you doing?" "...Eating." "We're being held hostage and you decide to raid the kitchen?" "They didn't say the fridge was off limits." And "This is the third time I've been kidnapped this WEEK. It's getting old." For Dick?

Warning: There are some curse words btw.

Key: f/c - favorite cereal, f/s - favorite sweet/candy

"This is the third time I've been kidnapped this WEEK! It's getting old," you exclaimed as your kidnappers dragged you somewhere. You tried freeing yourself from the restraints but it was of no use.

"Stop struggling," One of your three kidnappers said. You sighed and stopped moving. Something felt different about this kidnapping. The other two kidnappings involved lots of struggling but in this one, they just knocked you with a tranq dart. And there was also the fact that the kidnappers sounded familiar. Even though you couldn't see them, you felt like you knew them from somewhere.

You heard some whispering before you were rudely shoved into a room. You landed on the floor scraping your knees and the palms of your hands as you tried to catch yourself. You heard more whispering than a smack, you assumed the leader of your kidnappers smacked the guy that shoved you. Good for him.

Just as you were about to say to say something someone else interrupted you. "You won't get away with this!" The stranger shouted. You tilted your head to the side and turned to face the kidnappers (hopefully). "Yeah! You won't get away with this you asshats!" You shouted. You heard two of the guys groan before they slammed a door shut. After a minute of silence, you heard a pair of footsteps approach you. You tried to lean back but since you couldn't see you crashed into a chair. "Ow."

"y/n?" The stranger asked.

"How do you know who I am?" you asked trying to sit up. You felt a pair of hands softly grab you by the shoulders and lift you up to your feet. Next, they untied your hands. They were going to take the piece of cloth that was covering your eyes off but you smacked their hands away. The minute you took the cloth off you wanted to put it back on. "What are you doing here, Richard?"

"You know what y/n, I just helped you!" he said.

"Whatever, you didn't even answer my question!" you exclaimed walking away from him. Once you were halfway across the room, you turned to face him with your arms crossed waiting for an explanation. He groaned in annoyance and walked towards you. You held out your hand stopping him before he reached you.

"y/n, I honestly have no clue why I'm here," he said. You sighed and put your hand down back to your side. You looked at the ground before stomping towards the door. You reached for the doorknob and swung the door open in surprise. "Well then," you said surprised. You heard Dick hum in agreement as you walked out of the room. You walked down a lightly lit hall and entered a different room. This room was the kitchen. "Fuck yeah..." you whispered to yourself.

You slid towards the fridge and opened it. Inside was a couple bottle of beers, water bottles, a loaf of whole grain bread, peanut butter, grape jelly, and a gallon of milk. You took out the milk and began to look for a bowl, a spoon, and cereal. After preparing your cereal you sat down on the counter and started to eat. Dick entered the kitchen and stared at you. "What are you doing?" he asked.

".....Eating," you said shoving a spoonful of f/c in your mouth.

"We're being held hostage and you decide to raid the kitchen?" he said walking towards you. You carefully jumped off the counter and began to look for the living room. "They didn't say the fridge was off limits."

You heard him sigh as he followed you around like a lost puppy. When you made it to the living room you began to look for the light switch. Once you turned the lights on you almost dropped your bowl of cereal. "Why are we in Jason's apartment?"

"Wait, what!?!?" Dick exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and pointed to the picture of Jason dressed as Robin posing for a picture next to Bruce.

"Oh."

"All you can say is oh?!?! Your brother's kidnapped us!" You exclaimed with a mouth full of food. Before he could say anything the front door opened to reveal a tired Jason and Tim

"Oh you guys are up," Tim said.

"No shit Sherlock!" You said pointing the spoon at them. You saw Jason glare at you then at the bowl in your hands. "Is that my cereal?" he asked you.

You looked at the bowl in your hands then at him. "It's mine now peasant!"

Jason rolled his eyes at you then closed the door. "So your first reaction when you are kidnapped is to raid the kitchen?"

"I'm sorry, but I've had a very stressful day and you fuckers kidnapping me and leaving me here with this dick isn't very helpful is it!" You shouted at him.

"Hold on did you just use my name to insult me?!?" Dick exclaimed.

"Yes, I did you dick!"

You and Dick argued for what seemed hours but really was three minutes before Tim jumped in. "OKAY! STOP! Jezz. Talk like adults!" Tim exclaimed. You looked at him then at the boy you once loved. "Adults? You guys are kids with drinking permits! You're not adults!"

"Says the person that still watches cartoons on Saturday mornings," you heard Jason murmur.

"Jaybird shut up." you said, "Now, someone explain to me what's going on here?"

Tim raised his hand and said, "Jason and I want you two to forgive each other."

You began to laugh as you shoved another spoonful of cereal. "I'm not going to forgive him!"

"Why?!!"

"You know why you dick!"

"Please, I miss you!"

"Never you traitor!"

"Come on!"

"No!"

"They were just f/s!"

"Exactly! You ate my food!"

And at that moment Jason and Tim lost all hope in humanity. But you do end up forgiving him in the end, and Jason loses his cereal for insulting you.