Glitter Bombs

Dick replaces the smoke bombs with glitter bombs when confronted says "Glitter is a powerful weapon"  

Murder has never come up in your mind before. Never. Well, not until tonight. Tonight's patrol was supposed to be normal, or as normal goes, no pranks. Just a normal 'lets beat up bad guys and get them help' kinda night. Not an 'oh let's switch the supplies'.

Dick was in charge of replacing and updating the group's equipment, well, only the equipment of those who actually used the cave. So Batmans, Robins, Red Robins, Yours, Orphans, and Signals. Basically almost everyone's. And what happens when Richard John Grayson is in charge of equipment? Messes are created and problems are doubled.

You and Dick were chasing after Bane when Bruce told you not to, but who are you to listen to a guy who dresses up as a bat at night. So anyway later you two find him and fight him. Which is a bad idea considering that he is stronger than the both of you combined. And as you guys were escaping you pulled out a 'smoke bomb' and when it exploded no smoke. Just glitter.

"Dick what the fuck," you said turning towards him.

"Glitter is a powerful weapon m'lady."

You turned towards Bane who was as confused as you and said, "You see this bullshit. I have to deal with this every day."

"I, uh, don't know what to say to that?" Bane said, confused.

"Just agree with me and do me a favor and go back to prison so I can deal with this idiot."

"Hey! I'm not an idiot!"

"Shut up!"

Bane did go back to prison by himself which was a plus, but now Dick was in cleaning duty and he managed to drag you into it too. And Damian wasn't talking to you either. Thanks, Richard.

"I freaking hate you," you muttered as you replaced every glitter bomb with a smoke bomb.

"No you don't, you love me," Dick said sliding next to you, "Besides I have video evidence of Bruce getting covered in glitter in front of the GCPD."

"......... Send it to me please and thank you."

Now Bruce was on a mission to delete every single copy of that video. Which might be impossible considering that you sent it to every known Leaguer and sidekick, who then leaked it to the public where everyone got a copy. Including the bad guys.