Jealous Batsy

Requested on Tumblr: hiiii u are okay? i have a request reader x Batman like he is on a patrol and he sees that his s/o is wake, and he goes to her apartment and she is dressed in her pajama that is a big shirt of Superman

You enjoyed the nights when Gotham was silent and there isn't a psychopath running around the streets. They were peaceful. Every time you were sure there wasn't going to be a problem you would go out onto the balcony of your apartment to enjoy the night. Sometimes you would have company other nights it was just you and the moon and stars. 

Tonight, it was just you and the stars. You were having a relaxing time after spending time with your boyfriend and his children. Sure you loved them, they were family, but sometimes, they can get a little crazy. But you wouldn't change that for anything in the world. 

Currently, you were out on your balcony admiring the bright moon. It looked lovely tonight. You had a book in your hand and a cup of tea by your side. It was a bit cold but you didn't mind.

You were out for about two hours before you heard a thud behind you. You closed your book and turned around towards the direction of the sound. And behind you was the Dark Knight.

"Isn't it a bit too late to be out?" he asked you.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," you chuckled. You walked towards him and placed a kiss on his cheek. He grunted before giving you a proper kiss on the lips.

"What are you doing up?"

"Just catching up on some reading, why? Is something wrong?"

"No, I just... what are you wearing?" He asked, taking a clearer look at you.

You looked down at your clothing before realizing what was wrong. "My pajamas."

"Superman pajamas?"

You took a step back and crossed your arms. "What? Is the big bad bat jealous of clothing?"

"Not at all.... yes..." he said whispering the last part hoping you wouldn't hear. You chuckled a bit before taking his hand and pulling him into your apartment. 

"Bruce, I love you not Superman."

"Then why..."

"Because I love seeing you jealous," you said cutting him off with a kiss. 

Let's just say that the rest of the night was... eventful.