Chapter 12: Untold

Months have passed; I was back at school and had forgotten mostly about Harry. Not forgotten, but got distracted. School helps me get my mind off things. But this day in particular- well, you’ll see.

I was at Chemistry, when I received a text message from John.

Meet me at your locker, lunchtime.

John is the best boy best friend I’ve ever had. He’s the person I trust the most- just like Emily. We met each other at Fifth grade and became best friends when I defended him from some big guys that were making fun of his braces.

I tell him everything about the boys in my life and, obviously, he knew about Harry.

I wondered what was the reason he wanted to talk to me. I waited anxiously for the bell to ring.

When it finally did, I grabbed my backpack and books and rushed to my locker. He stood there looking at me with a huge grin.

“What?” I smiled and laughed “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“You’re not going to believe what I found. Just follow me”

I followed him to his locker and he took his laptop with him. We got to our table at the lunch area and he turned the laptop on.

“What are you doing?”

“Looking for something that will probably, hopefully, make you smile. For real.”

He turned his laptop around so I could have a better view of what he was showing me.

“I found this last night. Is it him?”

I nodded  in shock. It was him. It is him. Harry is on the internet- and apparently in a band.

Harry Styles, a singer in the English boy band One Direction. He is best known for his time on The X Factor, which landed him a spot as the youngest member of the band…

“What… oh my God” That’s all I said while reading the whole article. It was him. I was a hundred percent sure it was him. But why didn’t he tell me? How did I not know?