Chapter 9: Takeoff (Harry's P.O.V.)

THIS STORY IS AN ORIGINAL BY ME, YARELIS.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND IF YOU STEAL, I WILL STEAL FROM YOUR HOUSE O.o

NO, REALLY, BUT PLEASE DON'T DO IT.  xx

Mom woke me up at nine. I had a horrible headache. We had to check out at ten because we had to be at the airport at one thirty and it was a three hour ride by car, only if we’re lucky enough and there’s no traffic.

I packed my clothes in my luggage and in my bag. I couldn’t find the note Angelica had given me. I was desperate searching for it, until I saw it on the ground next to the bed. I put it in the same pocket of my bag and left the room. I took my luggage to the car and helped mom with hers.

We left the cabin and I fell asleep as soon as I got in the car.

I knew I was asleep for hours, because when I woke up we were already entering the car renting area at the airport. There, we left the car, mom paid and we walked to the airport entrance.

I was really hungry, so while mom and Gemma, my sister, did the luggage processes, I went to a Subway there was at the airport. I got three sandwiches, one for each of us.

I got back to them and they already had finished the processes. We sat and ate our sandwiches. I still had hope Angelica would come, I had told her everything about the flight: time, airline, gate, everything. But the clock ticked and I didn’t saw her.

"Passengers for flight three two seven may go through gate 3B at this moment. Thank you and enjoy your flight."

That was our flight, so we got up and waited in line for gate 3B. The line wasn’t so long, so we got to the gate pretty quick.

“Enjoy your flight, Mr. Styles” Said the lady, giving me back my ticket.

I was looking back every second, hoping to see Angelica through the glass wall, but she probably forgot about it or maybe didn’t want to come.

We were taken to the plane and I sat on the window seat, next to Gemma. Mom sat behind us. It was time for takeoff, time to forget and get back to my life in England.  Back to reality.