Chapter 7: Definitely goodbye (Harry's P.O.V.)

THIS STORY IS AN ORIGINAL BY ME, YARELIS.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND IF YOU STEAL, I WILL STEAL FROM YOUR HOUSE O.o

NO, REALLY, BUT PLEASE DON'T DO IT.  xx

Everything about this moment was perfect. Everything about her is perfect.

She was wearing a dress, a French braid and sandals.  She was stunning and looked incredibly beautiful.

I was scared she wouldn’t like what I got her, but took the risk.

You almost could see my heart beating through my shirt as I placed the necklace around her neck. She promised she was never taking it off.

“I’m really glad you liked it” I whispered in her ear as I couldn’t keep my hands off her shoulders. As she turned around my heart beat even faster. I could feel her breathing through her mouth, every breath I felt on my chin. I pressed my forehead and nose against hers and tried to kiss her, but didn’t let myself do it.

I walked away and stared at nothing. She followed me. The only thoughts that went through my mind were about how I could be feeling such an attraction for someone I had met no more than a day ago. It is crazy. The fact that I really liked this girl is crazy.

As soon as I told her what I thought of her, someone called her name. I guessed it was her mom. She and another man who I supposed was her dad, was kind of hurrying Angelica from far away, pointing at their wrists, like meaning time. I checked my watch and it was eleven thirty. Almost midday. Almost time for check out.

“You leave today?” I felt disappointed. Maybe this was the last time I will ever see her again. Nothing really made sense for me at that moment; meeting a girl, talking only once or twice, liking her like crazy and losing her already? I thought I would spend at least one more day with her.

She said something about going here on vacation and how she wanted to leave, but that I made it worth it for her to have stayed. I felt broken as she hugged me and walked away without looking back. I wasn’t going to stay there like an idiot, waiting for her to run back into my arms, like it happens in movies. This was real.

The girl that had just walked into my life was now walking away from it.

I started walking away and found myself at the beach. I stood between the exact same bushes I was hiding when I first saw her, the girl that will change my life forever.

I walked away from the bushes and got closer to the water. I sat down on the sand, laughing as I imagined our playful date the day before.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket to call my buddy Louis, when it hit me. Why was I so stupid and never asked for her phone number?

I got up as fast as I could and ran to her cabin. I desperately knocked but there was no answer and no sign of Angelica, her mom or dad, nobody.

I, frustrated, punched one of the balcony’s columns and then sat on the wooden rocking chair, the one she was sitting on when I first talked to her.

I sat there for hours, thinking how stupid was I, and talking to myself.

“This is it Harry, it was definitely goodbye”.