Chapter 5: Surprise

THIS STORY IS AN ORIGINAL BY ME, YARELIS.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND IF YOU STEAL, I WILL STEAL FROM YOUR HOUSE O.o

NO, REALLY, BUT PLEASE DON'T DO IT.  xx

Harry kept staring at me while he put his left hand in the inside right pocket of his tuxedo and pulled out a little black box.

“Umm, I got you something. I saw it earlier today at a souvenir shop at a mall I went to have breakfast and I thought… umm, here. I thought you would like it” He opened the box and gently pulled out from inside the most beautiful starfish charm hanging on some black thread.

“That is beautiful, you shouldn’t have-“

“Shh, come here”

I approached him and turned around, and he put around y neck the beautiful necklace.

“I swear I’m never taking this off”

He got even closer, still with me facing the other way, and whispered in my ear “I’m really glad you liked it”. He let his hands rest on my shoulders and I turned around, finding his face to be so close to mine it was awkward for me to breathe normally. I hadn’t noticed he had green eyes.

He stared right into my eyes, and, not smiling this time, he pressed his nose against mine and then suddenly took a step back.

“This is crazy” He turned around and walked away and stared at the beach leaning against one of the gazebo’s wooden columns.

“What’s crazy?” I asked while standing next to him.

“This. I mean, it’s crazy how I don’t even know your age and-“

“Seventeen” I laughed.

“-Seventeen, now I know. But the point is that… that I like you, a lot, and I have no idea how all this happened”

There was something about his voice that I simply loved. I didn’t say nothing, just stared at my own feet on the ground. “Thanks for the pretty necklace” I said to break the silence. He nodded and smiled.