Chapter 1

Autumn

Monday's are the worst it comes so fast only to end so slowly.

I hated waking up early only to be met with students I could care less for and teachers who tortured me with their energized attitudes.

Getting up from bed I slowly walk into my bathroom and jump inside the warm shower. Letting the water cascade down my body warming me up instantly I moan out loud from delight.

The only thing about school that I can tolerate is Sarah and Matt , being the only two people in my life that keeps me sane. I loved them both and I'm so lucky to have found such a good best friend and the most perfect boyfriend ever.

After my shower I slip out wearing a towel around my now soaked body letting the cool air attack at my skin. Walking into my room I head towards my closet deciding on something daring than what i usually would wear to school.

 Walking into my room I head towards my closet deciding on something daring than what i usually would wear to school

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Today felt different somehow I couldn't explain it but it felt as if something exciting was going to happen. I just hope I'm ready for whatever it is.

I put on my white converses and grab my bag heading out the door. I didn't bother saying goodbye to my parents knowing that they were already at work being doctors I barely see them and when I do they are exhausted so I fend for myself you could say I live alone it feels like it anyway.

My phone begins to ring and I answer knowing who it is already.

"Hello"

"I'm rounding your corner now"

"Okay I'm already outside waiting"

"Okay and I picked up Matt on the way since he says his car broke down" she tells me, most people would question why Sarah would pick up Matt when he's my boyfriend but they stay across the street from each other and I trust the both of them with my life to know that they only see each other as friends.

We say our goodbyes and soon she pulls up in front of my house waiting on the curb for me to get inside. I hop inside of the back seat where my lovely boyfriend was already waiting for me.

"Hey baby"

"Hey"

"I missed you so much" he embraces me into a bone crushing hug while making me straddle his lap.

"You two no sex in my back seat"

"Oh come Sarah just a quickie I promise we won't make to much noise" Matt teases , Sarah Let's our a low growl warning Matt to stop while he's ahead.

I slap his shoulder and sit on the seat next to him respecting Sarah's rules.

"Why does she always have to stop our fun" Matt whines placing his face in the crock of my neck. I giggle slightly at the tingling sensation his breath does to my skin.