Chapter 39

Autumn

I don't know how we ended up in his room again. I lie awoke staring at the ceiling , I don't know if we're going to get through this but the only thing I could do is hope for the best.

Sighing I try to sit up but Xzavier's grip on my waist is deadly , he squeezed me so tight to his chest I don't know how I was able to breathe while I slept.

Finally pushing his arm away from my waist I push my legs to the side of the bed. He springs up from his sleep and grabs me again.

"Xzavier"

"W-where are you going" his voice was sleepy but held so much worry. I wanted to cry all over again but my head slightly hurts from the amount of crying I did just yesterday.

"To the bathroom I'll be right back" I assure him but he doesn't let me go.

"I'll go with you"

"Xzavier no I can-" before I could say another word he picks me up and walks me to the bathroom , I had to pee so bad I didn't care that he was standing there anymore and just went.

After washing my hands he carried me back to the bed and laid his head on my stomach while his arms wrapped around my waist.

This is going to be a long day.
***
Now at eight p.m I lay in bed with Xzavier while he holds my waist and I play in his hair. The whole day he's been following me non stop , I couldn't even walk down stairs without him trailing me like a lost puppy.

We didn't even talk to each other that much just a couple of words here and there but I didn't mind it one bit though , the only thing I cared about was how we were going to work this out and what would happen if we didn't end things now.

While he watched a movie I was busy on my phone texting Sarah about the situation. She was happy that I got into my school but sad that she was going to a local college here instead of with me.

I know if she wanted to she could've came but her eyes were always on staying in her home town and living a happy life with the person she was going to marry , I envied how she had her whole life planned out without a complication. Well that's if Derek had something to do about it.

As I texted sarah , Xzavier rubbed his hand up and down my thighs. I know what we're doing isn't healthy when really I just broke up with him , I didn't want to leave but apart of me is telling me that I should let it go before this gets out of hand.

What am I going to do.
****
Xzavier

I blankly watch the television in from of me as I lay on Autumn's stomach , I don't know where we go from here now but I'm sure on one thing.

She isn't leaving me!

I can't even bring up that contract anymore , I've been went to my lawyer and go all of that thrown out the window when she first told me that she loved me. It was going to be a surprise but now I'm regretting that decision.

I have to think of a way to keep her to stay, she can't leave when our future should be here.

My choices were either to go to college or take over my fathers business after high school , I chose the family business because I thought she was staying here. She never mentioned leaving , especially not half way across the country!

What if I have my parents pull some strings and get her kicked out so then she'll have to stay and-

"Xzavier" her sweet voice calls out to me , I look up my eyes meeting hers.

"Yes?"

"Could you get up please" once she says that I become more alert to where she's going , I grab her and cradle her in my arms.