Chapter 53

Xzavier

My two girls, I couldn't be more happy about having a child with my kitten. She probably doesn't believe that it isn't a girl but I have a feeling it is but one of the reasons is that I don't want her to have a boy.

"Xzavier"

"Ah..just a minute!" I shout back , I was going to surprise her today. It's the least I could do with what happened at the hospital with him anyway.

This couldn't go wrong in anyway she's the love of my life and she's caring our child so of course I'm going to be ten times over protective of them. She just couldn't see that yet but she will in due time this is waists best for our family.

I ascend down the stairs in a rush to get her into the car without asking to many questions until we reach our destination , but that didn't happen.

"Where are we going?"

"To... my parents house"

"Why"

"Because they want to check up on you and the baby"

"Why couldn't they come to your place?"

Oh my god what's with all these questions, she has to know something is up because man my mind can't think quicker than hers.

"Because... I said no?"

"What did you say that like a question? Why did you say no? What was so bad of having them come to your place to see me? Why aren't you answering me?!" I couldn't think of answers to all those questions so I remained silent I didn't want her angry and I didn't want to tell her the whole truth yet.

I could almost see the steam leaking from her but I refused to say anything or spare her a glance , I might die before I make it but at least once she knows the truth she would know that I had a good reason for it.

I know I shouldn't but my hands itch to touch her so I slowly pick my hand up and touched her thigh. It calmed me when I was touching or near her I don't know why but it did.

She pushed my hand away and scoots more to the door , I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt because I was and she knew it to but she didn't say anything. She just sat there with her own little attitude, I guess having a baby really can do more damage to a women's mood swings and having Autumn with mood swings is like having a psychopath being in the same room as the person they despise the most. Not good at all.

All I can hope she that she doesn't kill me before we even make it her surprise , she's going to love it.
****

Autumn

He thinks he can just ignore me and than want to put his hand on my thigh?! He has another thing coming to him! I will treat him just the way he's treating me and let's see how long he would be able to last.

Oh I can can tell you how long he can last because he's a fucking psycho who thinks he can just boss everyone the fuck around but that will not be me! Not tonight!

He might just be lying about everything and is trying to kill me off somewhere deep in the forest. Is he even capable of that?

He probably is ,I'm going to keep my eyes on him just in case I have to knock him out.

We pull up to his parents house and so far that wasn't a lie so I follow him. Of course he tried to put his arm around my waist but me being who I am , I moved to the far side of the pathway and walked alone to the door. He's really mad now , who cares? Not me.