Chapter 15

Rydel had me pressed up against the wall when a voice stopped her. "RYDEL!" It was Ross.

Rydel released her grip on me and turned to face Ross. "You said I was your girl!" she yelled at him.

I almost puked. "You know that's incest, right?"

Ross put a hand on Rydel's shoulder. "I was dirty-talking you."

I was getting close to fainting. "You know that's in-wait what?" I shifted my view to Ross. "Dirty-talking her?"

Rydel had a smug grin on her face. "Yeah. I was his 'experiment'."

I couldn't believe it. Ross turned beet red and tightened his grip on Rydel. "I WAS TEN! I WAS CURIOUS!"

"AND YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY!" Rydel screamed back.

The last thing I saw before I collapsed was Riker coming down to see what the yelling was about.

***

I woke up next to Ross and immediately pushed him away. "Get. Away. From. Me," I stated.

Ross pulled himself back. "Listen Bea, I was-"

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled into his face. I buried my face in my hands. "I don't ever want to see you again."

Ross gently rubbed my back. "Bea just-"

I pushed his hand away. "Fine. I'll get out if you don't."

I ran downstairs and slammed the front door. I needed to go somewhere to clear my mind.