The Next Year

It was a beautiful nice day and Abby woke up and started getting ready for the first day of school. All the sudden her phone buzzed, so Abby picked it up and saw the message "Good morning Hope you have a great day at school" from dad. She was now really excited for school.

Abby finishes getting ready and then heads out the door forgetting her backpack. She hurried back into her house grabbed her bag and left for school. Abby is now in high school and she is really excited for her classes.

Abby walked into the school and walked straight into the band room and saw all her friends and they all had classes with each other. The bell rings and Abby went straight to first period which was Student government, and had a blast with all the other members.

Abby had a great first day because then she went to band, then lunch, then Math, then science. When Abby went to lunch Abby and her friends were all eating together and then they walked around the school. After walking around for a few minutes Abby saw Lance. Abbey wasn't worried at all about him because she was just really excited to be in high school with all her friends.
*
When Abbey got home her mom asked her "how was school and do you like your teachers"? She then replied " school was just as amazing as all my teachers".

Her mom was really glad to hear that and wasn't worried for what could happen this year.