After the Fight

After Susan arrived at the school Ms. Sparks told them "You have some choices that you can choose between the first is you can press charges against him or you can just let this all be. Lance will be suspended for punching you in front of a teacher and administration plus he would be suspended for even throwing the punch".

Susan replied "OK let us talk about it and we will let you know what we choose to do".

After they left the office Abby saw Lance walking with Mr. Higgins. Lance was not happy that he would be suspended and possibly have charges against him which would mean community service. Lance knew his mom was going to freak out over this and especially that he might be doing community service.

A Week Later

After a week of a concussion Abby returned to school. All of her friends bombarded her with questions and Abby just said " I had a concussion and my doctor told me to stay home for a week and so I did. I need to go to the office and let Detective Louis what we will be doing".

After Abby had explained to them she left the band room and walked to the office and asked where Detective Louis was. A few minutes later he came into the office and Abby told him " I will be pressing charges against Lance for punching me so hard that I fell to the floor and hit my head really hard that it gave me a medium concussion".

Detective Louis said "OK go let Mr. Lancaster know this, and tell him I am taking care of it". Abby said "Ok" and left the office.

During first period Abby got a slip to go to Mr. Lancaster's office and her mom was there and the three of them had a little chat about things and how they would work. After this Susan told Abby "if you start to get a headache call me and I will come and pick you up".

Abby then walked back to first period and went about her day.