The move

After what all happened Abby noticed that one of her friends were moving out of their house and she started to think of all the people that have came to look at the house. Then Abby saw her house was sold and someone had bought the house.

One day Abby noticed Lance's family wants to buy the house and Abby's heart started to race. She then thought of all the things he could now do to her and Abby was not happy when they bought the house.

The friend that was moving was her best friend Ariel and she started to cry; because they have lived next door for years before they were even born.

Abby then quickly ran into the house slammed the front door and told her mom the news. Abby's mom thought she was joking around, but Abby said "why would I joke around about that, and I even have proof go look outside and tell me you don't see Lance's family". Her mom went outside to see who was moving into the house, and Susan saw Lance and then noticed his mom so she walked up to find out more about them.

Lance had no idea that he now lives right next door to Abby. When Abby's mom found Lance's mom she asked her if they could chat about some things. Lance's mom Crystal said "Yeah sure let's talk".

Crystal then said "Chuck help the kids finish unpacking the truck". Chuck responded "OK".

As the two mom's sat down on the bench in Abby's yard Crystal said "Lance has been dealing with some things that have been happening between Lance and his dad Rusty". Susan then said "So is this the reason why he has been bullying my daughter Abby and just punched her and gave her a concussion"? Crystal replied "No I don't know why he did all this and is because we finished dealing with his dad in the summer".

The two mom's continued to talk until they said bye and both mom's went inside to make dinner.

The next day Abby woke up and got ready for school like she normally does and then when she left Lance was leaving to. They both arrived to school at the exact same time, and then Lance said "I am back to school now it has been two weeks since I was suspended". Abby just kept walking and didn't even think to acknowledge him at all.