Sad talk

Comment on any part of the story for a potential shout out in the next chapter!! ;)

I sigh and open the front door. Harry looks up from the ground and just stares at me. I look at him and step aside and he walks in. I close the door and I stand behind him. His back is facing me.

"Harry," I say breaking the painful silence. He brings his hand and runs a hand through his hair then he turns around. "I don't know what to say." I say quietly.

"We have to figure it out soon Cam." He says. I cross my arms and look down. I nod.

"Stanford isn't that far from LA. W-we could visit each other any chance we get-"

"Cameron," He cuts me off. I look at him. "Long distance," he pauses. "It doesn't work. It never does." He says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"You won't know that till we try." I say. He pushes back his hair.

"How do you know that it will work Cameron?" He asks raising his voice. "I don't know what you want me to do."

"Just try Harry! That's it." I say. He looks at me.

"I don't know if I can." He says. I sigh and furrow my eyebrows.

"Why not?" I ask throwing my hands up. "Why?" I repeat. He looks at me.

"Because I can barely go one day without seeing you. What makes you think I can go weeks? Months even!" He yells. I flinch slightly and feel my eyes fill with tears.

"Then this is it?" I ask my voice cracking. He just stares at me. "P-please don't." I whisper. He looks at me for a second then slowly walks over to me. He gently placed his hand on the back of my head and leans down. He places a kiss on my forehead and I blink. I feel the tears fall from my eyes.

"Goodbye Cameron." He says. His voice low and scratchy. He pulls away and turns around. I watch him walk out. He wipes his eyes and closes the door. I let out a sob.

Twice.

Twice he has broken my heart.

A/n important read plz!!

I feel like I should just stop apologizing for not updating quickly because you guys probably know the drill by know lmao.

But this is the second to last chapter of the whole book! Sad ik. But I will tell you so you don't freak out, that there will for sure be a sequel to this that I have already started on. So you won't have to wait! Hee hee. It's gonna be real good because I have a lot of inspiration for it.

These chapters have been kind of lame lately only because I haven't really had any great ideas for it but I for sure am now for this next book!!

But as always I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and comment!