Chill days

"Hey." Harry says walking in my house. I close the door behind him and force a smile.

"Hi." I say. He looks at me and pauses.

"What's wrong?" He asks me. Concern written all over his face.

"My- my mom she uh she said she was going to be here today to hang out with me but she's not here anymore. I don't know where she is." I say looking down. I really didn't like talking about this but I knew Harry wouldn't let it go.

"Hey. Come here." He says extending his arms out. I gladly take the offer and I wrap my arms around him. I leave my head on his chest and close my eyes. I hate it when my mom does this. She gets me excited by saying she's going to stay but then the next day she's gone again. I should stop getting my hopes up.

"It's okay babe. I'm here." He says soothingly. He runs his hands through my hair and kisses my head occasionally. Finally I pull away from him and smile.

"I'm glad you're here." I say quietly. He smiles at me and holds my hands.

"I'm glad I'm here too." He says. Just him being here has lightened up my mood. His smile always makes me smile it's crazy.

"Do you wanna go to my room and watch movies?" I ask him. He smiles and nods. I take his hand and we both head upstairs. I get out my laptop and a couple movies that are my favorites. I have Coraline, Tangled, and Moana.

"Which one?" I ask Harry. He looks over the movies and squints.

"I don't like the movie Coraline it scares me," he says. I roll my eyes. It's one of my favorite movies ever. "What about Tangled? I know you like that one too." He says smiling. I smile back and nod. I do love that movie. I put it in my lap top and set it in between me and Harry. We had a bunch of comforters on us and I was snuggled into Harry. He takes the stress away.

After a while of us watching movies and cuddling we got up.

"What should we do now?" Harry asks. I think and shrug.

"I don't know. We could walk to the park right down the street?" I suggest. His eyes light up and he nods.

"You know of that park too? I thought I was the only one." He says. I laugh and we walk out.

While we're walking he wraps his arm around my shoulder and wrap my arm around his waist. Once we get to the park I immediately go for the swings. He laughs and follows me.

"I always use to go here when I was little. It was my favorite park." I say swinging slowly. He does the same and looks at me.

"I go here to study or do homework when I don't feel like being at home." He says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't you want to study at home? I mean I'm sure it's more comfortable and less distracting there. I know you hate distractions." I ask him.

"I don't know. Sometimes my house can be kind of chaotic." He says looking down at his hands.

"What do you mean?" I ask him getting more and more curious. He doesn't say anything at first.

"Nothing it's nothing. I didn't mean chaotic. I don't know." He says. He's hiding something from me. I could tell. I just didn't know what.

"Are you sure Harry? You can trust me you know..."

"Yes babe I promise it's okay. I didn't mean anything." He says. This time looking at me and giving me a small smile. I decide to let it go because obviously he doesn't want to talk about it and I won't pressure him in doing so.

"Lets go on the slide!" He yells. I laugh at him, he sounds like a five year old. He gets up from the swings and runs to the playground. I quickly follow behind him. He climbs up to the slide and so do I. Before I could catch up to him he's already sliding down the slide. I laugh and roll my eyes sliding down also. At the end I see him still sitting on the slide and my eyes go wide.

"Harry move!" I scream. He turns his head and before he could move I crash into him. We both fall off of the slide onto the wood chips. I'm on top of him and he's on his back. I start laughing and so does he. Our laughers dies down and he looks at me. My smile fades and I look back at him. He tucks my hair behind my ear and smiles at me.

"You're absolutely stunning Cameron." He says quietly. I smile and lean down. I kiss him slowly and smile into the kiss.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I whisper to him.

Quick A/n!

Disclaimer about this chapter. I really didn't know what to write about but I promise the next chapter will be great!!