College

I place my bag on the floor and set the mail onto the counter. I grab a water bottle from my fridge and open it. As I'm drinking I sift through the mail putting aside hills for my mom and just random coupons. And then I almost choke on my water. I see a envelope with my name on it and UCLA in bold letters. I set my water down and scramble to rip it open. As soon as I do I throw the envelope on the ground and open the letter. My eyes read through the whole thing. And then I read through it again.

I got in. I seriously got in.

I smack the paper down on the counter and jump up and down. I start shouting and screaming. This is the happiest day of my life. I take out my phone and dial Harry's number and put the phone up to my ear. He picks up almost immediately.

"Babe! I have some really really good news." I say with a grin.

"I do to. But I don't know if it's good or not." He says. I raise my eyebrows.

"Well you go first." I say still smiling ear to ear. I hear him sigh over the phone.

"I got into Stanford." He says. My smile now drops. I freeze and I can feel the lump in my throat already.

"W-what about UCLA?" I ask my voice in almost a whisper.

"I didn't get a letter from them," He says sadness in his voice. "What's your news?" He asks. I swallow.

"I got into UCLA." I say. No sign of excitement in my voice anymore.

"What are we gonna do?" He asks. I shake my head and sit down at my counter.

"Stanford isn't that far away from UCLA." I say. He sighs again.

"Yeah babe but with work and School don't you think we're both gonna be crazy busy?" He asks.

"I don't Harry. Okay? I'm just trying to think of positives." I say.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow please? When I can come to your house." He says. I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

"Alright." I mumble.

"I love you Cameron." He says. I pause.

"I love you too." I say and then hang up.

IMPORTANTTTTT A/N

Hahaha I know you hate me. I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys have already heard this a ton of times before but I have been going through a lot lately and it's been hard getting on this app and writing stuff that I like writing so I'm sorry.

But here's a short filler chapter and this book is slowly ending! BUT DONT WORRY because there may or may not be a sequel that I'm already working on and you might already know, sorry.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 10K READS!!! I FINALLY GOT TO 10K AND IM SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS BOOK WOULD EVER GET THAT MANY READS AND ITS SO COOL. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH.

But as always I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!

Comment and vote!