I've never loved anyone the way I love you.

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, getting frustrated at the fact that I can't sleep with this throbbing headache. I open my eyes and see that it's still somewhat dark outside. I turn over and gasp. I see Harry sitting on a chair next to my bed. His elbows are on his knees and I could somewhat see his face in the dark. Im confused as to why he's here. Did I call him? I can barely remember anything. I just remember I started crying. A lot.

"I was just about to leave. I didn't know you'd wake up." He says quietly. His voice is deep and almost monotone. I sit up and rest on my elbows. I stare at him for a little not knowing what to say.

"Why would you leave?" I ask him. I hear him sigh and he sits up.

"You don't want me here Cameron." He says. I shake my head slightly.

"How do you know that?" I ask. He sighs again and gets up from his chair. He walks away from the bed a little and stops.

"You only called me because you were drunk." He says, his voice raising slightly. I rip the covers off of me and swing my legs over the bed. I get up and stand in front of him. I open my mouth to say something but I just can't think of anything. He shakes his head and starts to walk out. I quickly jump in front of the door and stand in front of him.

"You can't j-just leave Harry-"

"Why not!" He shouts. I flinch slightly and stare at him. "Why shouldn't I leave Cameron? You were the one who ended things between us and to- to kiss Brett! That was you." He yells. I feel my eyes start to fill with tears but I hold them. I'm sick of crying.

"I didn't kiss him on purpose. He grabbed me and kissed me- I would never cheat on you Harry!" I say raising my voice. He stares at me.

"It's just odd that this has happened twice now Cameron." He says. I scoff at him and furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh and so you think the first time I purposely kissed him?" I ask raising my eyebrows. He doesn't respond.

"If I wanted to be with Brett, Harry. I would be. I would still be with him, but I don't wanna be. I don't want to be with him. I want to be with you. I've always wanted to be with you. And I still do. I've never loved anyone the way I love you Harry. I would never lie to you. I am being 100% honest with you all the time," I say, my anger slowly dissolving. "Why can't you trust me anymore?" I ask quietly.

His angry facial expression goes away and is replaced with a sad look. He takes a step towards me. I could see slight bags under his eyes and they were bloodshot. We're both a mess. But he still manages to look perfect.

"I trust you babe. I-I just get jealous and it takes over. I-I know that's not an excuse but I didn't mean to do that to you. This is my fault," He whispers. He pauses for a second. "Cameron if I could express to you in words how madly I'm in love with you, I would say them every single day. You are the only light in my life. Ever since I've been with you, I have never been happier. You have changed me so much and made me such a better person. I don't deserve you, because you are absolutely perfect. Everything about you is perfect. You're so stunning, and smart, sweet, and caring. I love you so much and I'm sorry it took be this long to tell you how much you really mean to me. And I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I was being a dumb ass. I love you Cameron." He finishes.

By now I could barely hold the tears from just pouring out.

I take a step closer to him and lift my hand to the back of his neck. He dips his head down and my forehead touches his. I lean forward slightly and he does the same. He quickly presses his lips against mine. A feeling that I missed so much this past week. Our lips move together quickly, our tongues exploring each other's. His lips felt like rose petals against mine. He cups my face with his hand and I snake my hands through his dark curls.

"Jump." He mumbles wrapping his arms around my waist. I jump up quickly and he catches me. His hands underneath my thighs. He continues to kiss me as he slowly walks backwards to the bed. He sits down so now I'm straddling his waist. I start tugging at the bottom of his sweatshirt and he helps me lift it above his head. He takes off his shirt along with it. For a second our lips detach but then once it's over his head we quickly reconnect them. I quickly take off my shirt and he stares at me for a second.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers. I smile at him and press my lips against his. I start unbuckling his belt but he pulls away slightly.

"Wait wait," He says. I give him a confused look. "I don't have a condom." He says. I chuckle.

"Because you left them here, remember? You didn't want your mom finding them." I say. He laughs slightly.

"Oh yeah." He says. I shake my head and quickly get off of him. I go to my drawer and grab one. I walk back over to him and slowly put my legs around him. His breath hitches slightly. I start kissing on his neck softly ,earning a small moan from him. I continue to do that as I undo his belt. I finally get it and we both slide his pants down.

I felt him getting hard underneath me and I can't help but feel my face heat up. I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra then slip it off. Harry grabs me and flips me on my back. He hovers above me and kisses me.

"You're too good for me Cameron." He whispers. I smile into the kiss.

"I'm all yours Harry." I say back.

IMPORTANT A/N!! :D

Ahhhhh! I'm at 6k holy fricken crap. I have been getting such good feedback from you guys and it's so amazing. I say thank you in like every chapter but just know I really do mean it and it means a lot. <3 :)

But Sorry again for the somewhat short chapter and it being kind of disappointing lol.

I'm really bad at writing smut because I just think it's really cringey when I do it. But I'll try and do it if you guys really want me to. But just know Harry and Cameron did the dirty ;) for the first time too haha.

Again if you don't like how I update just know that I do it on how many reads I get on my previous chapter, it just helps me update faster. Even though it may not feel like it.

But let me know what you guys think of the book so far.

As always I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!

Comment & vote!