38. Beach

Hoseok places his hands on Sumi's hips and her eyes widen in surprise. Her heart fluttered as his skin came into contact with hers.
With her head against his chest, Sumi drops the towel to the ground when his grip on her hips tighten. His breath on her neck tickles and a soft sigh leaves her lips as her eyes are closed. The warmth from her chest moves throughout her body and she could feel her cheeks burning with excitement.

Moving his hand slightly under her shirt, his fingers caresses Sumi's bare skin and goosebumps slithered up her arms.
Being touched by him, being in his arms was all she wanted.
Both of then waited enough for this moment and now they can't wait to show their affection to their loved one.

Sumi's pulse vibrated within her ears as she moaned softly. Hoseok moves her hair to the other side, gently attaching his lips onto her skin.

He plants soft kisses all over her neck and slowly moves upwards. After sticking a strand of hair behind her ear, he leaves one last wet kiss while pressing her body closer to him.
Her chest heaved rapidly with heavy panting as her lips trembled with each outlet of air.

The cool breeze sends her hair fluttering back and her eyes pop open instantly.
She turns behind to see no one.

Hoseok wasn't there.
She was dreaming about his touch.

The wooden door of the bathroom unlocks and Hoseok comes out to see an embarrassed Sumi.
He comes out shirtless not expecting his wife would see him.

Blushing profusely, he lets out a nervous laugh but Sumi's legs seemed like jelly as her knees were knocking together. With her eyes still wide, she flutters her eyelashes at him and slowly walks out the bedroom, holding onto her dear life.

That. Was. Hot.
Hoseok asdfjkljfk....

There were too many emotions filled in Sumi's heart right now and she needs to let out some steam, so the couple decides to spend the valuable Saturday morning on a beach.

***

Sumi smiles at the sun bringing a gleaming light to the sand and sea.
The sand of the beach welcomed the gently rushing sea and the waves crashed onto the shore.
The gentle sea breeze rustles through their hair and a group of seagulls were squawking over their heads, searching for food.

Hoseok looks at Sumi with a soft smile and admires her long black hair flowing in the air.

Smelling the salty air and hearing the children laugh made them warm in that cold breeze. They sit down and Sumi touches the sand which felt like touching brown sugar making it slip easily through her fingers.

It's been so long since she visited the ocean. The last time she played happily in the water was with her mom but now she has someone else to fill that empty spot in her heart and life.

Inhaling deeply, Hoseok takes her hand into his and intertwine their fingers. They share an embarrassed smile before looking away.
The light pink tint on Hoseok's face shows that he is nervous too. He has never done this before but now that Sumi is in his life, he can't control his feelings nor actions.

Hoseok's phone rings and he immediately answers it. Biting his lip with thoughts running on his mind, he hangs up on the caller and looks at Sumi.

"uhm..Sumi" he pauses.

"My friends want to come over for dinner, is that alright?"

She nods her head and flashes him a smile.
Sumi wants to change and not be the shy girl anymore. She wants to meet his friends, get closer to them and know about Hoseok more.

Let's see how this goes.

Love Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें