12. Scared

"I'm--I'm scared" she whispered softly and her voice cracked, making me back away.

"I'm..so sorry. I shouldn't have--" I couldn't watch her cry anymore but I don't know how to calm her down so I exited the room, leaving her alone.

Sumi's Pov

I was so surprised. I thought he wasn't like everyone else and wouldn't try anything on me but..
Maybe I'm the wrong one here.
We're married now, which means I should take care of him and the house by giving him what he needs but,
I don't love him.
I can't give myself to someone I don't love.

I closed the door and leaned on it,
falling down to my knees while crying softly.
I don't know what to do
I don't want to be here.

After a while, I changed my dress into pajamas and washed my face before sitting on the bed.
Examining the room, I felt my eyes droop but when I heard a knock on the door,
I immediately went to answer it.

He stood out there, looking down like he's at fault, making me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry for scaring you" he said, rubbing the back of his neck and I nodded.

"Here" he handed me a bottle of water and came inside the bedroom while I stood behind him.

"Are you hungry?" He asked while searching for something in the closet.

"No"

He took some blankets from the closet and a pillow from the bed but before going out, he stopped in place and looked behind at me with a smile on his face and in his eyes.

"Don't worry! I'll not touch you until you love me"