1. Health

Not everyone in this world is cheerful and happy. Some act happy for the sake of others and show that they're okay when they are actually breaking inside.

I'm like that too, smiling all the time so that nobody knows how sad and lonely I am. I'm sick of crying, tired of trying, but yes I'm still smiling.

What if I stay this way for the rest of my life?

"I'm sorry for always troubling you" I apologized to my maid, who has been taking care of me since my childhood.

"It's okay dear. Take rest now. Dad will be upset if you're not well" she replied and left the room.

I feel so bad for troubling everyone.

Why should I always be sick?

Why can't I have fun like the women my age?

If only I am not sick from birth, maybe I could be like the girls who laughs and talks a lot.

I would've been happy if I had a serious disease instead of being sick like this too often.

Due to my health conditions, I had homeschooling and I can't even go out much because my father is scared for me.

He loves me too much and I do too so I won't do anything that would hurt him.

He's the only person I have in this world,

who takes care of me,

who loves me.

The problem is, I care for everyone too much so I can't hurt them like my body hurts me.