28. Feelings

"Please...Don't leave"

Sumi doesn't let go of Hoseok's shirt while waiting for his reply.
He looks back at her shocked as he doesn't understand what she means.
Is she scared to stay alone?
Is she not feeling well?

The random thoughts in mind making him more frightened.
But he snaps out of it and pushes away Younha's hand that was pulling his arm.

"I'll treat you guys to ice cream tomorrow, okay? You should leave soon, it's getting dark" he smiles gently at Younha and pats Dante's head, walking them to the main door.

The pout on Younha's face makes Hoseok feel awkward and bad about himself but he can't do anything.
He doesn't want to hurt his wife.
No matter what it is,
Sumi is his first priority.

He bids the kids a goodnight and shuts the door.

Sumi got carried away in the moment, scared that her husband would leave her and go away with a young beautiful girl but now she doesn't know how to face Hoseok.

She secretly loves her husband and gets jealous when he's with someone else.

He walks closer to her with hands in his pocket and was about to ask her if something's wrong but when he observes her being uneasy, he clears his throat and sits on the couch.

He gives Sumi a soft smile before his interest turns towards the movie playing on the screen.

She sits on the couch sideways facing Hoseok but her head droops down in nervousness.

"Uh..I" he looks at her anxiously while she tries to talk.

"I uhm..I was"

She looks up at him slightly and he smiles tilting his head.

"It's okay Sumi, I understood that you were scared" he says and looks back at the screen.

But, that wasn't the reason..

There's nothing wrong in what he said but somehow those words clenched her heart making her heart ache.

She stands up and walks away to their room while Hoseok looks at her confused.

Sumi shuts the door loudly and collapses on the bed with her face into the pillow.
Her sobs are muffled, tears wet the pillow, she turns her head and looks at the clock.
It's time for dinner and she wanted to prepare many dishes to celebrate Hoseok's birthday but just remembering his face hurts her.

Loving someone isn't a problem but not knowing how to confess that love is the biggest problem. And Sumi is facing the same situation right now.

She wants Hoseok to know that she's in love with him but she doesn't know how to convey her feelings.
It's not like he would understand what's in her heart if she doesn't show it.

Sumi is a person who doesn't let anyone enter her heart but somehow Hoseok got in and now, he can't get out.

If she can't get him out of her mind, then he's probably supposed to be there.

Will her feelings ever reach his heart?

••••

Love me reached 100k,
Thank you so much guys!!
Words can't show how happy
I am right now.
I love you all ❤️ ❤️ ❤️