The End For Brandon?

When we got home, I entered and saw Yuri and Sarah watching TV or something. I ignored them and headed to the guest room to call Brandon. I really didn't want to wait until Wednesday to get payed, so I had to take action now.

I called Brandon and he picked up soon after.

"Hello?"

"Brandon."

"Oh hey Danny, what's up? Did you talk to Cain?"

"Yeah, I did. It didn't turn out too well. He says he's gonna kill both of us if you don't pay up."

"So now both our asses are on the line? Damn, I guess you're gonna have to help me get the money then."

"Hey, this started off as your problem. I ain't gonna do shit. You need to make the money."

"Well it doesn't look like you have a choice. He'll kill us both if you don't help me out. Come meet me at the crib, we're gonna figure this out."

"Whatever."

I hung up the phone. Honestly, this was Brandon's problem. If he wasn't gonna pay up, then I might as well just kill him right now.

I patted my sides to make sure I was armed and headed to the car. The drive to the "crib" took a while, and by the time I was there, it was already six.

I got out of my car and knocked on the door. Brandon answered it.

"Aye, Danny! You're here!"

"Yeah I am. So do you have a way to make the money?"

"Ah well, I got something planned. Come inside, I'll show you."

I entered and saw the rest of the gang around a table with knives and a bottle of what looked to be vodka.

Roland got up and put his hand out for a fist bump. "Aye Danny! What's up?"

I moved his hand away. "I'm here on business. Cain wants his money, and he ain't gonna let me or Brandon go unless he gets it."

"Is alright man, we'll be able to handle it."

"I guess. Just make sure Cain gets that money."

"Don't worry, Brandon's got a plan. Come sit down, you want a drink?"

"No."

He chuckled. "Alright man, no need to be so serious about it."

I sat at the table with the gang. Brandon stayed standing and looked at us like he was gonna give a presentation.

"Alright, so now that Danny's here, I can explain the plan."

"On getting Cain his money, right," I asked.

"Well, uh, no. Instead, we're gonna take 'em out!"

"Wait... you wanna start a gang war? Are you stupid? They greatly outnumber us!"

Roland shook his head. "Danny's right. Have you seen how many people there are?"

"Of course, I knew that. That's why we're gonna have someone watching over the rest of us with a rifle."

I sighed. "Don't be an idiot Brandon. Your chances of survival are zero. There's no way we'll win in a gang war with the Blood Angels."

"Ah well, I'm sure the rest of the gang agrees, don't you guys?"

They all looked at each other and then shook their heads.