My Decision

Whatever, it's an obvious choice anyway. Screw Brandon, I'm joining the Blood Angels.

I adjusted myself and slowly felt asleep.

I woke up to my alarm at 6:30. I had it set for school, but since it was summer, it was nothing more than a nuisance. I turned it off and rolled back to sleep.

I later woke up again. 11:27. As I sat up, Yuri looked at me and gently smiled. God knows why.

"What's up with you," I asked.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Ah, that's good." She continued to smile at me.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I-It's just nice to know you slept well."

"Okay..." I got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going," she asked.

"I don't know. Gonna get some cereal or something, why do you care?"

"I was just curious..."

"I guess. I'll see ya."

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I poured the milk into the bowl, and then the cereal. I sat at the table and ate my cereal while I thought about some things.

I still needed to be at the hospital at 4:30 with my brother. We needed to discuss the life insurance policy with our mom and a lawyer.

You know, in case she dies.

I after I finished my cereal, I headed to Mike's room. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower, as well as brush my teeth.

After my shower, I decided that it'd be a good time to call Cain and let him know my decision.

I called Cain and he answered soon after.

"Hello?"

"Hey Cain. I'm gonna take you up on your offer and join the Blood Angels."

"Sweet. Come by later on today and we'll get you set up."

"Actually, I think I'll be heading there right now."

"Okay. I'll see you soon then.

He hung up. Better now than later, right? I headed back to the guest room to get my weapons. As I was leaving the room, Yuri stopped me.

"You're heading out," she asked.

"Yeah."

She giggled nervously. "Is it really necessary for you to take your weapons?"

Why was she giggling? That wasn't amusing at all...

"Yes it is. I'll be back later."

I attempted to exit the room, but Yuri stopped me again.

She got up and grabbed my shoulder. "Wait, Danny."

"What?"

She immediately retreated and looked away. "Is there uh, any way I could contact you while you're gone?"

"Do you have a cell phone?"

"No..."

"Then no, you can't."

I headed out the door. Before going to my car, I made sure my knife and pistol were concealed properly. After confirming, I headed out.